Stack
      Hero:
      $9,9
      UTG1:
      $4,5
      MP2:
      $11,35

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , 3:heart:
      UTG1 calls $0,10, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0,30, BB folds, UTG1 calls $0,20, MP2 calls $0,20.

Flop: ($1,00) J:diamond: , J:club: , 2:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,6, UTG1 calls $0,60, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($2,20) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,36, UTG1 calls $1,36.

River: ($4,92) 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $2,24 (All-In), Hero calls $2,24.

Final Pot: $9,40

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG1 shows a full-house, jacks full of deuces (Js Ts)
      Hero shows (Ah 3h)

UTG1 wins with a full-house, jacks full of deuces (Js Ts)

First of all, I guess I messed up with the small PFR, I guess I was unsure of my hand and tried to risk less, which of course makes no sense, being a tell.

When villain calls the flop, having OL UTG, im giving him a small PP or a FD, maybe Jx.
      On the turn I bet because to protect from FD and I think he isn't so likely to hold an A, since he limped pre.

When he calls turn and bets river I am inclined towards thinking he is bluffing w/ a missed draw and I need 23% equity to call.

What do you think about my play?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello M1rCea,

Preflop: Ye, obviously the raise size is just horrible. Myself I'd just complete and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Pretty close but against his stack it's doable. If you really expect him to bluff with missed draw here. But if rather not then I'd even consider making the crying fold. Any better Ax even beats us which could be in his drawing range like A with better kicker.

Best regards.