First Deposit Bonus

• ionasnorbert
      ionasnorbert
      Bronze
      Hello!

I will be moving to pokerstars very soon, and i have an old account on which i have yet to make a first deposit bonus. My question is if the bonus is still available after so much time.

Kind regards,
      Norbert
  • 13 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Norbert,

Unfortunately, I can't see whether your PokerStars account is affiliated or not with PokerStrategy.com because you haven't been receiving any StrategyPoints.

Important: Please note that the marketing code has to be entered for the tracking to work: strategy-en ~ if you've done this, you surely should be tracked. :)

If you're account is tracked, you are welcome to make a deposit at anytime and take part in the 100% up to $600 Bonus offer.

Two important things to watch out for:

Enable Information Sharing

During registration, the software will ask you if you agree to information sharing. Enable this option. Only if you do this will we be able to receive information about the StrategyPoints you have earned.

If you forget to enable it, you can so do later by clicking on Requests in the software menu, and then on Information Sharing.

Make a Deposit with the Bonus Code STARS600

Click on Cashier in the software menu at the top and select Buy Chips. If you want to receive the 100% up to $600 bonus on top of your deposit, please make sure to enter the bonus code STARS600. You can also split your deposit into 3 smaller deposits, as long as you use the bonus code STARS600 every time you deposit one part.

You can clear the bonus in steps of $10, or, depending on your account currency, in steps of £10 or €10. To clear the bonus, you have to earn a certain amount of VIP Player Points (VPP). You collect them automatically while you play. The more you play, the more points you receive.

VIP Player Points required to clear the bonus:

* US Dollar USD: 17 VPP for every $1
      * Euro EUR: 24 VPP for every €1
      * British Pound GBP: 27 VPP for every £1
      * Canadian Dollar CAD: 16 VPP for every $1

You have 6 months time to clear the entire bonus (or the bonuses).

Anything else we could help you with?
      Ingrid
    • DestinationAnywhere
      DestinationAnywhere
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN,

I have a question.
      So I can deposit in time frame of 6 months 3 times up to 600$ to take full advantage of the bonus?
      And second question - if I make first deposit I have 6 month to clear it, if I make after 2 months a second deposit - I will have only 4 months to clear it? Is that correct? :)

Thanks!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DestinationAnywhere
      Hi IngridN,

I have a question.
      So I can deposit in time frame of 6 months 3 times up to 600$ to take full advantage of the bonus?
      And second question - if I make first deposit I have 6 month to clear it, if I make after 2 months a second deposit - I will have only 4 months to clear it? Is that correct? :)

Thanks!
      Hi DestinationAnywhere

1) the full bonus in total is up to $600 (so if 1st deposit is $600 for example you won't get any further FDB bonus) however PokerStars offers sometimes reload bonuses.

2) You will have 6 month from the time of the deposit (so 6 month form 1st deposit and then 6 month from second deposit for second part of bonus)

I hope that clears things up. Sorry I am not Ingrid though ;)

any further question just shout

Regards

Thazar
    • DestinationAnywhere
      DestinationAnywhere
      Bronze
      Yes :)
      Ingrid wrote that I can split the 600$ into 3 parts.
      Lets say I deposit 3x200$ to take full advantage of the bonus , right?
      Is there any time frame I should make those 600$ deposit(in case it is split)?
      For example I deposit 200$ and I should desposit the rest 400$( whether split in 2 or in 1 deposit) in 1 month period from the first deposit or some condition like this?
      Sorry If it sounds confusing.

Thanks!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there again DestinationAnywhere,

The 6 months time period will start from your first deposit. It doesn't matter when will you deposit the 2nd, 3rd time because you have 6 months in total to clear the bonus, so just be careful with that. :)

Good thing is, as opposed to other bonuses, you can split this PokerStars bonus by making up to 3 smaller deposits, e.g. of $200 each. What's important here: As of your first deposit, you will have 90 days time to make the remaining two deposits. And you have to make sure to use the bonus code STARS600 every time you deposit.

Anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid

@thazar, I'm sure the guys don't mind you popping by on my behalf :heart: thank you.
    • DestinationAnywhere
      DestinationAnywhere
      Bronze
      Thanks, Ingrid!
      Just what I wanted to know. Clear and simple. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DestinationAnywhere
      Thanks, Ingrid!
      Just what I wanted to know. Clear and simple. :)
      :) I'm here to check up on you. Is everything ok, have you managed to deposit?

What limits do you play btw? we might meet at the tables ;)

Ingrid
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      Don't the clearing requirements seem ridiculous to anyone else?

I deposited $240 and I worked out it will take me almost 10,000 SnGs at $3.50 to clear the bonus... On Full Tilt I cleared the bonus easily in a few months, I think I had to play about 1200 games at $5 or something similar.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wohmfg

I deposited $240 and I worked out it will take me almost 10,000 SnGs at $3.50 to clear the bonus... On Full Tilt I cleared the bonus easily in a few months, I think I had to play about 1200 games at $5 or something similar.
      Nope, they don't. Bonus gives you 32,35% rakeback. Also, you keep all the FPPs you've accumulated while clearing bonus and get stellar rewards.

If, for example, you deposit 600$ for full bonus, you will get 150$ from stellar rewards when you clear full bonus and you'll have FPPs enough to buy at least 2x50$ bonuses from the store(tho, buying tournament tickets would give even better value cause of better $/FPP value they have). So, overall(FDB+VIP Bonuses+Stellars) you get almost 900$ when you clear full bonus, which is almost 50% rakeback, doesn't sound ridiculous to me :)

EDIT: In your case, you'll need 4080 VPPs to clear 240$ bonus, you'll also unlock 5 Stellar rewards which are worth 50$ total and you will be able to buy 50$ bonus from store for your FPPs(or some other items which have better value), so for paying 742$ rake, you will get back at least 340$(45,82% rakeback) :)
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      Originally posted by Bigniux

Nope, they don't. Bonus gives you 32,35% rakeback. Also, you keep all the FPPs you've accumulated while clearing bonus and get stellar rewards.

If, for example, you deposit 600$ for full bonus, you will get 150$ from stellar rewards when you clear full bonus and you'll have FPPs enough to buy at least 2x50$ bonuses from the store(tho, buying tournament tickets would give even better value cause of better $/FPP value they have). So, overall(FDB+VIP Bonuses+Stellars) you get almost 900$ when you clear full bonus, which is almost 50% rakeback, doesn't sound ridiculous to me :)

EDIT: In your case, you'll need 4080 VPPs to clear 240$ bonus, you'll also unlock 5 Stellar rewards which are worth 50$ total and you will be able to buy 50$ bonus from store for your FPPs(or some other items which have better value), so for paying 742$ rake, you will get back at least 340$(45,82% rakeback) :)
      Ahhh, I was looking at Stellar Rewards thinking that was my first deposit bonus! I've actually cleared $20 of my first deposit bonus already, I thought I had only cleared $5! Will that $20 already be in my account?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Ahhh, I was looking at Stellar Rewards thinking that was my first deposit bonus! I've actually cleared $20 of my first deposit bonus already, I thought I had only cleared $5! Will that $20 already be in my account?
      Yes, they should be in your account, bonus is released in 10$ increments. You can also check how much has been credited to your account by going to Cashier and clicking "History"
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      Thanks for info. :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Thanks for info. :)
      You're welcome ;)