Totally new and first deposit!

• MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Hi there, the subject bar say much of it haha, but not all i arn't totally new to poker, but have not played for money more then a couple of times. But the few times i lost my money REALLY fast, and i know is because i couldn't control myself.

But when thats said i wanna play "for real" now so i wanted to try your free 50$ but they say i already got but i didnt, but thats arnt what is about right now just wanna say to the people that own this site it is sad i cant get the 50$ even if i should be abel to, but your support is really great got like 10 answers on one day not many home pages of any kinds can give that great support. So keep up the good work without your good service i wouldnt be here now because i couldnt get my 50$ so thx for that :)

Well now to the questions :)

First my bankroll manager sucks i know that even before i really try it out, i have been betting on sport alot and been kind of good to it but not better then the persons that can control themself and there money because i couldnt. So any good tips before i start ore shouldn't i begin because i have this problems? (i think is normal for some to play on to high limits) what u think? should i walk a little trip when stuff arnt going right or another thing?

What site should i begin on, i think of everestpoker because there should be many "fish" on there (something i have heard) maybe other site i should think of?

The bonuses well with out them i wouldnt even think of starting lol, i have been looking a bit on them, i didnt totally get the bonus you had on here, not because i didnt read them i did, but because my english arnt the best, just look at my spelling lol :) so were you think i can get the best bonus at? and plz explain why :) btw if someone alot could explain the 1000$ doller bonus on everstpoker because i didnt get it hah :)
      and dont say about the sites with free $ without deposit because i have already use them :)
      one last thing about bonus's i arnt going to spendt millions maybe 50-100$ not more :)

what should i play, i have try SnG and FL i think i am best to FL so any good tips? is it possible to get a + on your account when you play FL advice would be awesome heh :)

Last thing, i have been reading many of your articles on here, but i cant remember all of it so i keep looking on the sites when i play any good suggestions to it because sometimes it endt out with i do stupid things becuse i thought it was the right thing to do?

-MMYnwa
  • 6 replies
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Anyone ?:)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there!

welcome to PokerStrategy.com! that is quite a lot of text that you had there :)

so you are looking for a poker room to deposit in, right?
      well, here is our list of poker rooms. you can be tracked to our site only if you use our links/codes to register a new account on that room (meaning you didnt have an account there before). so maybe you can narrow it down a little for us?

The Everest poker room has 2 bonuses you can pick from. Either $600 or $1000. I like it because it doesnt matter how much you deposit. You will get the same amount of bonus depending on which code you use. The catch is, it will expire in 30 days, so whatever part of the bonus you have not cleared will be gone. Here is the Everest link to download and instructions.

However, i am not sure about FL traffic there. Easiest tables to find will be NL SH. If you want to grind FL, i think Pokerstars would be a good place to start. here is the info on their bonus and the sign up instructions.
      Pokerstars 100% up to $600 bonus. but here, in order to get the $600 bonus, you will need to deposit $600 yourself as they can only match it.

Before you start playing, i think it is super important that you read about bankroll management and follow these rules for yourself. or else, it is almost guaranteed that you will lose all your money. poker is about discipline and you need to learn this skill first and foremost. Here are some bankroll management articles:

BRM for FL
      BRM for NL
      BRM for sit-n-goes

let us know how it goes!

smiles,
      wendy
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Thx and sorry i just thought you better liked it in one trade :)

yeah i am
      and i had checked all of your offers hehe :) the only thing is i cant find out how hard it is to actually play you to the extra $.

Well just heard about Everest and it should be awesome :) but i like places with many players and ofc nice rooms and money to earn :D well i have deleted some of my accounts like on 888 so i doesnt matter were heh :)

yeah i know, but is it hard to get them free of the room (i mean so is going to be my money) thx, well didnt understood the instructions why i posted here.

3 things first i cant find out how hard it is to get them cleared. I doesnt get the stuff about the points and rate, like how many hands do i have to play?
      and the second thing if you get the $'s that you have cleared on both bonus well whats the diffrent then? i mean then you'r stupid if you doesnt choes the 1000$ bonus or are there something i dont get right'? :)
      if i put in like 50$ do i get the 1000$ right away and then clear them or do i have to earn them thought my 50$.? if you get me :) ?

ohh yeah thx i am going to look at it heh.
      Arnt NL really risky? :)

Thx i have wrote them ones but maybe one more time hehe, i just hoped that anyone had a really good advise :)

-MMYnwa
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      At least were can i get the best bonus compred to i only wanna put in around 50$ ? :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      it really depends how much volume you are going to play.
      hmmm you seem to be right, it doesnt seem to matter if you get the $600 or $1000. if you play microstakes though, i doubt you will clear either anyway.

once you have narrowed down the rooms, here's what i would do

1. find out how many points you need to release bonus. (usually it is stated in the offer page)
      2. find out how much rake you have to pay in order to get a point (will require a little research, usually on the webpage of the poker room)
      3. compare how much rake you need to pay, to the money you will be getting back.
      4. voila, you wil figure out which is best value for money

that said, it is much easier to grind in some rooms compared to others. this is due to software, traffic, etc. you will need to figure this out for yourself. why dont you download them using our links first and try the play money tables? if you like playing there, you can deposit to get your bonus.

also, there is no rule that you cannot transfer sites. for example, you deposit on stars and clear your $50 bonus after 1 month. playing microstakes, i think it is reasonable. you can withdraw your money and get the bonus in a second site, etc. etc.
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Yeah i see haha is harder to get cleared a doller from the 600$ bonus then the 1000$ bonus :)

thx i will look it out :D
      yeah as i just said going to look that out too. :)

yeah i think your right also why the 600 is better then the 1000 for me because the 600 is easier for me :)