coaching nl bss 11.08.11

• 7 replies
    • Rhymenoceros
      Rhymenoceros
      Bronze
      really interesting. I enjoyed it very much. I would like to do some coaching sessions
    • LoLoWins
      LoLoWins
      Bronze
      i saw the coaching the first time today and it was really fine!
      i got a lot of impressions and ideas from this live session!

think it`s a good idea to let the coachie play and the coach tells directly after the action whether it was good or not or how to do better!

hopefully the will be more in future!

great job - both of you!
      thx
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I had in the past couple of experiences with this format of private public coaching and in all honesty I dont have then good words about it.

It is not just good and profittable for the one get coached but also I believe that it is very beneficial for other memebers and viewer.

So, finally, I will really like have more of this format of coaching and obviously thank you very much to the Coach and to the student for have made this thing happen. :)
    • Omarhawk
      Omarhawk
      Bronze
      Very interesting! Would like to see and hear a lot more of these choachings. I think your comments and advices are very helpful.
    • Tantananna
      Tantananna
      Bronze
      Very good coaching session.

Thanks for the chance of seeing a real coaching.
      It's really helpful to see the thinking process analized so skillfully in real time...even more so cause I'm more or (much) less this level.

Hope you go on whit this kind of session from time to time.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Firstly, since I attend a lot of coachings, I thought I wouldn't learn much in this but was pleasantly surprised. Although I knew a bit about most of the concepts being discussed, it was interesting to hear the whys of the topic from the coach, rather than the whats.

Secondly I must thank poor old Alex for his participation and for exposing his game to us all; thank you Alex.

Third, I noticed Alex 'hovering' a lot with the mouse. Maybe nerves but it often isn't easy to notice yourself doing it and it often means we really don't want to fold this spot, but are unsure of what to actually do. Just an observation that wasnt mentioned, sorry if it's out of line.

Finally, I think most who participated enjoyed it and [hopefully] got something out of it. I for one would be happy to see more of these session plans.

Nice one grum and Alex. :heart:
    • Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,
      thanks for the fine coaching, the format was very interesting and helpful.
      Best wishes!