Rookie Challenge freeroll!

• MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Well as the topic says is about Rookie Challenge freeroll, i have like 30 tickets of thoes can it be right that i only can use it in one tournament and that tournament is only one every day ?

-MMYnwa
  • 8 replies
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      well if there is anyone playing on there lol :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi MMYnwa,

I joined Bwin about a month back so have recently finished these myself.

Yes as far as I know there is just the 1x Rookie freeroll which from memory started around 7pm UK summer time (6pm GMT).

There are however also the Rookie (sit & go) steps where you also get the chance to win $1.20 tickets which can then be used in any $1.20 mtt tournament or SnG.

Just keep an eye on the expiry dates of both these and the freerolls as you get approx a month to use them. Some of mine went to waste as I'd already moved onto bigger tournaments and didn't have time to play them.

Good promotion though, if you read PokerStrategy.com's strategy guides and play quite tight you should have no problem in picking up quite a few few tickets and even some cash if you run deep in the freeroll.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Well thx :D but it is some the free SnG i got them cant play more of them but because i have lost final many times i got like 30 of them, so if you playing one of them the next mouth be sure to see me there hahaha :)
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      btw if i have a 1.2$ ticket and play a 0.5$ SnG do i keep the rest of the ticket do you know that or arnt it even possibelt? :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

No you can only use the ticket to enter a tournament of the same value, not bigger or smaller tournaments, it won't let you use it on those.

You can identify which tournaments you can enter as there will be a little green ticket symbol next to eligible tournaments when you hold a ticket. In the same way as the freeroll has a green ticket symbol when you hold the freeroll ticket.

I think I do still have a couple left, but unfortunately just don't have the time to play them at the moment, but I had deposited a little of my own money and I've managed to grow it a little already just from playing some cash & SnG tables :)

It's a good platform and the average standard of other players isn't very good (in my opinion), so you can do well here.

Just continue to study the educational material, videos etc as those will really help.

I see you're still basic status, did you pass the PokerStrategy.com quiz ok? If not, I'm sure there's still time or you can always deposit a little of your own funds on a PokerStrategy.com tracked account and you will then have access to our Bronze articles.

Best regards,

Bart
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Haha thx mate :)

i know i know, but i guess i have to play the next 30 days then haha :P
      awesome, well i havent.

haha yeah you right and thx i will.
      I just been number 11 in there 1000$ freeroll so right now my body is pumping and my heart ohh if i was old i would already been dead haha :) why i NEVER will be a tabel player no matter how good i am haha :P

i am so glad and proud lol i bet you have done it a lot of times but yeah i am GLAD :D i was a bit lucky but yeah thats a kind of the sport :) only 2 mistakes if you ask me and the last one was the reason i didnt get to the final tabel with 10 persons
      (i ended 11) i was going all in with QJs and he had AA he was BB and i in middle or early but the blinds was so high and i had like 300k back so i had to take a chance if you ask me but it costed my chair at the final tabel and were the fun and all the money is lol :/

Yeah i did thx, but i cant get 50$ they saying i have an account were i got them on and i HAVENT :( :( i think a person have made one in my name or something because they keep saying i got them of couse a person close to me because they are the only one that know it all about me :// lol so yeah i am a bit sad over it but the god support on here is the reason i still am here :)

-MMYnwa the kid with the smile all over his face lol :D
      btw do i have to make a deposite to get my money and ticket from the turno? because cant play for them now? :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Don't think you have to deposit first. Any tickets you've won should appear in your Account under the "My promotions"> Account > Poker.

You should be able to tell from the lobby which events are open to you via the ticket. Alternatively you can sort the lobby by buyin amount and see the range of different tournaments available.

Congrats on your great run and good luck with your remaining tickets.

Bart
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Well i cant find out if i can or not i arnt sure but i think i have to get a point (one you get when you playing for realy money) before i can use it :)