NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Poker Stars
      SB ($19.43)
      BB ($12.58)
      UTG ($9.30)
      UTG+1 ($27.08)
      CO ($30.40)
      Hero ($28.27)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB raises to $2, Hero raises to $6.50, fold, BB calls $4.50

FLOP ($13.75) A:spade: 7:diamond: 8:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $2.75, BB folds

Hero shows K:diamond: A:heart:

Hero wins $13.07

I bet so small so he would just ship it because he thinks I am weak. Correct? And how can he possibly fold there anyway.
  • 2 replies
    • duder1n0
      Nice post title... :D
      Preflop BB squeezed with a smaller size, so you can 4bet bigger as you did instead of the standard 2,5x.
      I think your small flop cbet is not showing weakness, it's actually quite scary to villain if he's a thinking player, and doesnt accomplish anything. You didn't write any info on BB, but his possible range is AQ, AJ, JJ, TT, something like that. You can either make a standard, halfpot size cbet, or checkbehind flop to keep smaller pairs in play, and maybe make them bluff or bluffcatching on turn/river.
      I prefer checkbehind flop, halfpot bet turn, shove river, because two street is enough to stack off AQ-AJ, and maybe smaller pairs can do something stupid as well...
    • Kaitz20
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Nice post title... :D
      you´re not going to fold at any turn card and he has there half potsize left, so I would also check back flop, bet 3$ on the turn and put him all-in on the river