This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Wtf????

• BrinkyBill
      BrinkyBill
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Poker Stars
      SB ($19.43)
      BB ($12.58)
      UTG ($9.30)
      UTG+1 ($27.08)
      CO ($30.40)
      Hero ($28.27)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB raises to $2, Hero raises to $6.50, fold, BB calls $4.50

FLOP ($13.75) A:spade: 7:diamond: 8:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $2.75, BB folds

Hero shows K:diamond: A:heart:

Hero wins $13.07

I bet so small so he would just ship it because he thinks I am weak. Correct? And how can he possibly fold there anyway.
  • 2 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Nice post title... :D
      Preflop BB squeezed with a smaller size, so you can 4bet bigger as you did instead of the standard 2,5x.
      I think your small flop cbet is not showing weakness, it's actually quite scary to villain if he's a thinking player, and doesnt accomplish anything. You didn't write any info on BB, but his possible range is AQ, AJ, JJ, TT, something like that. You can either make a standard, halfpot size cbet, or checkbehind flop to keep smaller pairs in play, and maybe make them bluff or bluffcatching on turn/river.
      I prefer checkbehind flop, halfpot bet turn, shove river, because two street is enough to stack off AQ-AJ, and maybe smaller pairs can do something stupid as well...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Nice post title... :D
      +1
      you´re not going to fold at any turn card and he has there half potsize left, so I would also check back flop, bet 3$ on the turn and put him all-in on the river