Partypoker RNG Flawed - Karan Floor Supervisor Partypoker

• Ojibway420
      Ojibway420
      Basic
      Take this for what's it worth, not asking for comments or replies, but, I thought it best to share this with anyone who plays at partypoker, I was on the phone at length with Partypoker and spoke with a Floor Surpervisor named Karan at their Call Centre which I guess is located somewhere in India.....after about 6 weeks of losing 4-5 times a day in there $6 and $9 tourneys, I started to notice not with just my hands but with other players in general how often lower stacked players rarely beat bigger chip stacks or table chip leaders to a rate of upwards of 95% of the time when the lower stack had the best hand preflop when they we're all-in with AA, KK, QQ, AK, AQ, JJ and losing to 3, 2, 1 outers and/or miracle flops regardless what the the bigger chip stacked called with......I asked Karan if he thought that this was strange that a lower stack player would lose at such a highly alarming rate of over 90% of time.......To my surprise, Karan did find this strange and went on to admit that they know about this due to increased complaints from there members, he further went on to admit that the RNG is indeed flawed, but is powerless to stop or correct this because he in not a programmer or involved in the programming process of the software itself......Karan did TRY numerous times to recant these admissions and argued that I misunderstood and misrepresenting what he was saying...... His only suggestion, after this admission, was that he couldn't do anything to recitify these bad beats against lower stacks even though Partypoker is aware that RNG is flawed, and that it would be best to just close MY account........
  • 17 replies
    • tatisan
      tatisan
      Bronze
      I play a few $6 DON's a day. My general impression (not calculated) is that lower stacks win against big stacks quite often. Especially in the bubble. I even managed to win one of this from as low as 60 chips.

On the other hand, i have a thing worth mentioning. I find it very odd how many times AA, KK, QQ and high pair vs high pair are dealt in this kind of tournaments compared to cash games and MTT's.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      dudess u make me vomit! Please. Ban yourself from online poker and stfu. Phhh headache
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      There's an enter button on your keyboard ;)
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I call bullshit.

You honestly think that Partypoker would admit to anyone that their system is flawed. Also, i'd appreciate it if we saw statistics of these shortstacks winning vs big stacks 95% of the time.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      I call bullshit.

You honestly think that Partypoker would admit to anyone that their system is flawed. Also, i'd appreciate it if we saw statistics of these shortstacks winning vs big stacks 95% of the time.
      maybe sample of 10-20 sng + selective memory and no tracking software

:f_confused:
    • NenadNacevic
      NenadNacevic
      Bronze
      You do realize that 95% is 19 out of 20?

Maybe you should try and count those hands, instead of going for a % based on your "feel".
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Yet another random number generator - the selective memory one.
      Perhaps should have randomly selected a few full stops for their post first otherwise it becomes too hard to read and we get bored and we get fed up and go all tilty and stuff and nothing makes any sense anymore and it all becomes just a load of BS without meaning or direction if you see what I mean plus I can't see PP giving out RNG info tosome random (see what I did then :) ) player it just doesn't make any sense at all. <-- look a full stop!
      Gl anyway.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Perhaps should have randomly selected a few full stops for their post first otherwise it becomes too hard to read and we get bored and we get fed up and go all tilty and stuff and nothing makes any sense anymore and it all becomes just a load of BS without meaning or direction if you see what I mean plus I can't see PP giving out RNG info tosome random (see what I did then :) ) player it just doesn't make any sense at all. <-- look a full stop!
      Gl anyway.
      Love how you spun that out :s_cool: :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Gl anyway.
      This is just grammatical nonsense!!! :P
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Clearly you've made an account here just to bash party poker. We don't buy it. Thanks anyway
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cojonel
      dudess u make me vomit! Please. Ban yourself from online poker and stfu. Phhh headache
      this! Check yoself before you wreck yoself fool!
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      thazar,why isnt possiblle for all involved to check the statistic and all related to their play??i mean,you are moderator,so,ppl who plays deserve to see and check all what happend,why all poker room doesnt have such a thing,place where you can check results and all is open??esspeccially when we see what all happening today(that we know,all that we dont know....)
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      thazar,why isnt possiblle for all involved to check the statistic and all related to their play??i mean,you are moderator,so,ppl who plays deserve to see and check all what happend,why all poker room doesnt have such a thing,place where you can check results and all is open??esspeccially when we see what all happening today(that we know,all that we dont know....)
      you can get hold'em manager or any other tracking software.and there are also tracking sites,especially for that purpose.

and if i'm not mistaken,you can ask support for a certain hand history of yours from a specific date on which you played.

so,it's all open...
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      I am not sure what you mean. There are site monitoring Hand histories and one can purchase them from there. You can record them with tracking software like HEM or PT3 or Elephant available for free on this site. The major sites have been subject to control and Hand histories have been analysed a large number of time and with that never it has looked that the RNG was rigged. It doesn't mean that it isn't. It means that with extensive analysis everything point to be totally random.

One room has been found to have cheated and that was Ultimate Bet (UB). I don't remember the details though as I wasn't playing there I did not pay to much attention to the issues.

I hope that answer your question

Regards

Thazar
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      IIRC that wasn't even a RNG issue, it was all about a few players Superusing during tournaments.
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      I call bullshit.

maybe sample of 10-20 sng + selective memory and no tracking software

:f_confused:

+1 buy holdem manager.memory is very selective.I play 20 tables now and this time i run very good.I say how the fuck i run so good i make near no bad beat.REviewing your hands you will see many situations that you didnt even remember ;) Moreover a big company of any product will never tell that his product isnt good.They will say that their product is the best even if it is flawed.THe only problem with pp is the slow laggy software.Nothing else
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      trollpost.