UTG ($4)
      UTG+1 ($4)
      UTG+2 ($5.66)
      MP1 ($4)
      MP2 ($2.22)
      CO ($2.60)
      BTN ($4.60)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.04, fold, SB raises to $0.16, Hero raises to $0.56, fold, SB raises to $1.92, fold

SB wins $1.16

sb was very aggressive stats vpip 27% pfr 22% 3bet 20% in 104 hands
      was my play bad?
      he could 4bet with nothing i guess but i dont know if i should 5bet or something... did my try and i quit
  • 2 replies
    • MoneyGirl2906
      If he has this kind of stats and then you can simply call because against such players I believe you cant do much with a 3bet so I would personally call or fold depending on reads. I think that you need just a TP take some money from this player. You dont need a big pot with such a player with a marginal hand. I personally would just 3bet him with jj+. I wouldnt with AK because he if he calls our 3bet and we dont hit anything with this guy we would have a very hard time make him fold to any c-bet. So I dont know what the judges would say but I would go here for a call.
    • Wriggers
      I don't think there's any reason to 3bet here if you feel like he could 4bet you often and push you out of the pot. You're also In position of him for the rest of the hand with a hand that is well ahead of his range. I think you should flat call his raise and play out the rest of the hand :)

As played, I don't think you can 5bet shove without some pretty solid reads.