$4.68
      SB:
      $2.50
      BB (Hero):
      $1.63
      MP1:
      $2.38

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      MP3 posts deadblind, MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $0.08, MP3 calls $0.06, CO calls $0.08, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.43, MP2 calls $0.35, 2 folds, CO folds.

Flop: ($1.03) 2, 7, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.44, MP2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.03.

MP2=34/11; what should i do here. Shove it preflop?On the flop? please help?
  • 4 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I think you played it fine since you bet small on the flop and give yourself room to fold to a shove (Which would almost always be an overpair imo).

However, one question is: Why are you not full stacked? You should have auto-reload on so you can play with 100bb at all times :)

EDIT: By the way ignore the "Fold to a shove part", I misread the stack sies at first and forgot to edit :D Personally, I think the bet is fine, but it's really close whether to go for a bet flop line or check/call flop line. This all depends on his aggression postflop, if he's passive postflop (My first assumption) I think a bet would be the best move, if he's aggressive, a check/call line would work :)
    • MoneyGirl2906
      MoneyGirl2906
      Bronze
      The bet was his remaing stack. He didnt have anymore. SO i didnt know what was right and regarding the money in the pot i put a cbet that is also his all in.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      This problem isn't related to this hand in particular, it's just me wondering why you are not sitting with 100bb (Which would be $2) at the start of the hand? To maximise our value when playing we should use the Auto Top-Up function and start every hand with 100bb :)
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      If I may suggest something.

I think your sizing preflop is fine, since if you shove you still have other players in the pot.

Given that villain has so little money left, you are comitted to this pot with AK here, so betting could be an option, but I would much rather prefer to c/c this flop as you give him the oppertunity to put his half pot stack in the middle with his whole range, as where you allow him to fold AJ, AQ, KQ or whatever hand he still has that you beat.

Most fish will take the oppertunity and stick their money in the middle with worse hands here, so I'd do that. :)

And yes, buyin with a full stack!