Neteller and bankroll

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kiroman,

How are you?

Pretty controversial question you have there, mate :coolface:

We partnership with them because we would like to believe that NETELLER has become one of the most trusted payment systems in the world by giving our members the freedom to make payments and purchases online without worrying about their security and privacy.

I let our members to share their experience with you, for further information you can take a look at what they have to say :)

http://www.neteller.com/security/

Have a nice weekend
      Ingrid
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thank you Ingrind :)

Apart to be the most beautyful girl in this entire universe, you make it shine against the darkness and sadness that always try to get us down to the hell ;)

However, I am just concern about the safety as I have hear of people have lost all their money on the eWallets in the past.

Also, after I have contact the support of Neteller they told me that eWallet is not a bank account and because that Im at risk of lose my money if some1 stole it as they dont have the some regards of normal banking stuff.

Maybe Im too paranoid about all the matter and I was just ask to get a 360 grade of view on this topic. Plus, there is some lost of money everytime there is a movement from accounts so I was willing to keep the small amount I got of my bankroll (Im still play micros :( ) away from the rooms after the bad experience we felt with FTP.

Finally, I would like to asking to you what you will do if keeping with serenity your bankroll on an eWallet or you just prefer to keep it in your bank and eventually move at needed (I mean if you where in my position with my dilemma)?

Thanks once again for your kind support

With love :heart:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Obviously, all this matter urge now to be solved in a forecast of a future where Im hopefully play at high limits and consequentely the importance of the value in discussion is much great and more relevant then now. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Thank you Ingrind :)

Apart to be the most beautyful girl in this entire universe, you make it shine against the darkness and sadness that always try to get us down to the hell ;)

However, I am just concern about the safety as I have hear of people have lost all their money on the eWallets in the past.

Also, after I have contact the support of Neteller they told me that eWallet is not a bank account and because that Im at risk of lose my money if some1 stole it as they dont have the some regards of normal banking stuff.

Maybe Im too paranoid about all the matter and I was just ask to get a 360 grade of view on this topic. Plus, there is some lost of money everytime there is a movement from accounts so I was willing to keep the small amount I got of my bankroll (Im still play micros :( ) away from the rooms after the bad experience we felt with FTP.

Finally, I would like to asking to you what you will do if keeping with serenity your bankroll on an eWallet or you just prefer to keep it in your bank and eventually move at needed (I mean if you where in my position with my dilemma)?

Thanks once again for your kind support

With love :heart:
      Firstly, you are way too kind and sweet :rolleyes:

Secondly, this is a weird coincidence because I just had the same question myself last night. I was trying to figure out, where to move bankroll and what could be the best solution. However, I didn't come up with the solution yet. I'll make sure to ask some of our poker pro's/experts in-house and let you know how they deal with this topic :) sounds good?

also:
      ~ what do you mean you know ppl who got their money "lost" ?!

Ingi
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Yes, I have hear on the Italian community of members were complain about be clear up their bankroll on an eWallet (not necessary Neteller even if I dont remember wrongly was proper it).

Thanks again for your support :)

You deserve many of those kind words and other (like same flowers if I were in the are?!) ;)

:heart: :heart: :heart: