Poker 770 - cashout problem?

• brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Has anyone tried to cashout winnings from the "stake" offer from this room?

I was lucky enough to get the $50 "stake" offer after FT got shut down in the form of $2.20 tourney tickets. The offer T&C's said that the only terms for a withdrawal were that it must be made to a source that had been used a deposit and that the minimum deposit is $30.

I managed to come second in a tourney and won a little over $300. As I've still got quite a few tickets to use I deposited the required $30 from my Neteller account last Saturday night, and requested a $300 withdrawal.

I initially got an email saying that all withdrawals requests are processed within 96 hours which I thought was acceptable. However, 6 days and numerous emails later I still haven't got the money. It is still listed under "pending withdrawals" in the cashier.

The latest email (today) says

By means of this message, we invite you to consider that all cash out
      requests are being processed in priority order.

Considering the number of winners here at our tables, please
      consider that our payment agent needs to process all withdrawals as per
      the registration and completion date.

We therefore invite you to check your NETeller account within the days
      to follow, as we already made sure that your funds will be prioritized.

I am posting this in the hope that I get some re-assurance from other players or that PS admin will give Poker770 a shove on my behalf.
  • 105 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi John,

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing some delays with your withdrawal.

I will be more than happy to look into your case, can we please give them a few days more (let's say Monday) and if you still haven't got your transfer please let me know here and I shall give them a shove ;)

have a nice weekend.
      Ingrid
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Ok, will do.

Have a nice weekend yourself.
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Just to let you know that the money is no longer shown as a "pending withdrawal" (i.e. it's gone from my Poker770 account) but has not appeared in Neteller so I'm now more concerned than before.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brooksjohn
      Just to let you know that the money is no longer shown as a "pending withdrawal" (i.e. it's gone from my Poker770 account) but has not appeared in Neteller so I'm now more concerned than before.
      Hi John,

Thanks for the update. Have you tried to get in touch with them regarding this?

Ingrid
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Yes I have, their response follows.

Please note that your 300 USD withdrawal request is currently being
      processed by our payment agent.

For your information, players have the possibility to see their
      withdrawals at the "Pending Withdrawals" section of "My Account" for 4
      days, starting from the date the withdrawal request was submitted.

After 4 days, our payment agent starts processing the withdrawal and you
      are not able to see it anymore, but we assure you that it is still
      registered in your file.

Today is day 8, I am struggling to understand why it would take 3+ days for their "payment agent" to transfer the funds to Neteller.

John.
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

I will be more than happy to look into your case, can we please give them a few days more (let's say Monday) and if you still haven't got your transfer please let me know here and I shall give them a shove ;)

Hi Ingrid,

Monday morning and still no money paid in to my Neteller account. Please can you try to find out what is going on?

Thanks, John
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Hi Ingrid,

Monday morning and still no money paid in to my Neteller account. Please can you try to find out what is going on?

Thanks, John
      Hi John,

I've just flagged your case to our Key account manager and will be back with some news as soon as I received a reply.

Ingrid
    • pokerski
      pokerski
      Bronze
      Same situation here. Withdraw attempt 7 days ago but now like money is gone in space. No mark in pending withdrawals, no mail. ?(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerski
      Same situation here. Withdraw attempt 7 days ago but now like money is gone in space. No mark in pending withdrawals, no mail. ?(
      Have you tried to contact them via email? If yes, what was the response?

Ingrid
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      Same here too. Withdraw attempt 9 days ago but now like money in space. No mark in pending withdrawals.

And here is their reponse:

Thank you for contacting us!

Following your message, we inform you that your withdrawal request is
      currently being treated by our Financial Department, which will proceed to
      your demand within the shortest delays.

Please take into consideration that there are many withdraws to be
      processed each day and for each of them is needed a detailed verification
      process in order to ensure the complete security of the transactions.

Moreover, a withdrawal request must run a complex validation process from
      both our end and our payment agent.

Therefore, you will receive an e-mail confirmation as soon as your
      withdraw will be processed by our payment agent.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
      contact the Poker770 Financial Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7
      days a week.

Best regards,

Lauraine

Financial Poker770
    • pokerski
      pokerski
      Bronze
      I talked with their online support and she said the story about agent working as mentioned in mails in this thread.

I did withdraw two times before from 770, it took ~9days but you got mails what was happening. Now there is just money gone.

Iam sure it will be ok, just strange there are no mails in process.
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Did you get anywhere with your Poker770 rep?

I emailed support again yesterday asking for an explanation of the delay and got the following reply. it just says the same as the previous emails but with more words.

Please note that with any withdrawal request, there are certain procedures
      that need to be followed.

Thus, in the first stage after having registered your request, in the
      first 24-48 hours, our Financial Department checks your account situation.

Once this has been done, your withdrawal file must also be sent to our
      payment agent for approval, and this could also involve some additional
      delays for the validation process.

We assure you that it is mandatory for your withdrawal request to go
      through these stages in order to ensure the security of your on-line
      transactions.

Neverthless, we inform you that we do everything possible to validate your withdrawal request as soon as possible and, once this happens, you
      will be notified by e-mail and the corresponding amount will be
      transferred into your NETeller account.

Thank you for your patience.
    • fivesky55
      fivesky55
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Although I never cashed out in Poker770, but I have totally out from there since the support really let me feel not comfortable at all playing there earlier... I think just an ordinary question, it will took days for them to have the answer and reply you a short email. I even have tried to use a direct phone call to contact them, but unfortunately can't even get through the number. That makes me feel sucks there and no more playing or depositing there. Just to share although only a small of case I am facing last time also solving for taking a few days, now I think more serious cases as it is withdrawal and money related. Only 1 comment from me, a bad start of room for Poker770...

Regards and good luck at the tables...
      Five
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Did you get anywhere with your Poker770 rep?

I emailed support again yesterday asking for an explanation of the delay and got the following reply. it just says the same as the previous emails but with more words.

Please note that with any withdrawal request, there are certain procedures
      that need to be followed.

Thus, in the first stage after having registered your request, in the
      first 24-48 hours, our Financial Department checks your account situation.

Once this has been done, your withdrawal file must also be sent to our
      payment agent for approval, and this could also involve some additional
      delays for the validation process.

We assure you that it is mandatory for your withdrawal request to go
      through these stages in order to ensure the security of your on-line
      transactions.

Neverthless, we inform you that we do everything possible to validate your withdrawal request as soon as possible and, once this happens, you
      will be notified by e-mail and the corresponding amount will be
      transferred into your NETeller account.

Thank you for your patience.
      Hi John,

Yes, we contacted Poker770 yesterday as I mentioned in my previous post and haven't received any reply yet. Please allow a few days for this.

Thank you for your patience, I really appreciate it and we are doing our best to resolve this situation.

Ingrid
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      I have received a credit of $30 in my Neteller account, I requested a withdrawal of $300. The other $270 seems to have disappeared.

I am now seriously concerned and thoroughly p*ssed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Edit: The other $270 has now re-appeared as a "Pending Withdrawal" in my account, I have emailed support for the 10th time for an explanation.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      sigh, I hope to receive some explanation tomorrow. I'll ask about it but we did not get any response yet (even if they received our concerns re your account).
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Here is their response to my email last night:

>> In reply to your message, we inform you that it is the policy of our
      >> payment agent to refund players within the limit of the deposits made on
      >> our site, in order to prevent any banking issue that may appear.
      >>
      >> In what concerns the other part of your withdrawal request, of $270.00,
      >> we remind you that it will be processed within the best delays.

So I sent the following this morning:

> This is not acceptable!
      >
      > I have asked for a withdrawal by the same method as my deposit, there >was no delay then.
      >
      > You have not explained why the $270 is back in my account showing as a
      > pending withdrawal. Are you going to wait another 4 days before your
      > payment agent start the process again? I insist that you transfer the
      > money to my Neteller account immediately and without further delay.
      >

To which I have received this response:

In reply to your message, please be informed that, due to the new
      regulations imposed by our payment agent, the withdrawals registered
      through our partners are reimbursed within the deposit limit, while the
      rest is transferred only after your after certain verifications are made, in
      order to prevent fraud through the Internet.

Furthermore, we would like to point out that when withdrawal request are
      concerned, we need to stick to the procedure imposed by our payment agent.

Please note that the security of the transactions is of vital importance
      to us and our payment agents had to impose certain measures for safety
      reasons.

We apologize for any dissatisfaction that we might have caused and we
      count on your cooperation and understanding.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
      contact the Poker770 Financial Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7
      days a week.

Best regards,

Gerard

Financial Poker770

I have asked for clarification with the follwing message:

What are the "verifications" that need to be made?

You have validated my Neteller account by transfering $30 into it. Are you suggesting that my request to withdraw my winnings may be fraudulent?

Sorry about the long post but I thought that you should be aware of all emails that have been exchaged before you contact them.

I do not understand why a "reputable" poker room would behave in this way, particuarly after the recent problems with other rooms.
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Another email from Poker770:

In reply to your message we wish to inform you that that our payment agent
      is checking thoroughly your file and takes all the necessary measures for
      your winnings to get into the right account.

Please note that the security of the transactions is of vital importance
      to us and our payment agents had to impose these measures for safety
      reasons.

We count on your understanding in order to appreciate all good intentions
      coming from our side for bringing you satisfaction.
      And my response:

This is becoming ridiculous. You have already taken the "necessary measures" to pay my winnings in to the correct account when you paid the $30 and I confirmed that I have received the $30.

What else can you possibly have to do?

All that is required for my satisfaction is for you to pay my $270 into my Neteller account.
      They do respond quite quickly but they don't actually say anything new or explain exactly what the delay is.
    • brooksjohn
      brooksjohn
      Bronze
      Finally some progress. After another extensive exchange of emails this morning I have received a request for ID.

Thank you for choosing Poker770!

By means of this message, we wish to inform you that your $ 270 withdrawal request will be processed via Neteller.

In order to complete the transfer, our payment agent requires that you send us a copy of your identity card and a copy of a Utility Bill in your name (Phone Bill / Electricity Bill) issued in the last six months.

You may send us these copies by fax at (+44) 207 419 5711 or by e-mail as file attachments, indicating your e-mail address or username.

Please note that the copies of your documents are requested by our payment agent with the purpose of ensuring the security of your on-line transactions.

We take this opportunity to remind you that the delays in a transfer made via Neteller are of 24/48 hours starting from the date y ou registered your withdrawal request.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Poker770 Customer Service at financial@poker770.co.uk. We are always at your service.

I've sent the required so we'll see what happens next. Why they couldn't have asked for these 12 days ago is beyond me.