[NL2-NL10] NL 0,01/0,02 beginner table at Titan

• slikec
      I still don't know how to use titan converter so i will write this sample hand since there are two crucial moments in it.

10 players hero is SB with stack 1,80$ and AA in hand.

So when it was my turn to bet preflop there were 4 limpers.

I decided to raise to 0,25$ and my first question is what kinda raise you would made?

Two called and flop came:

93K rainbow

Big bet fold so i was first to make move and decided to check since flop was just to nice for my hand that i would raise after someone will make bet(i was quite sure that should happen). Was check/raise good decision here?

Now thing started to complicated. They both went all in and well since in this begginers tables they like to do that when they hit sth. and is in middle quite nice money(0,8$).

I just had to call and than saw their cards.

Villian no.1 had Ah9h
      Villian no.2 had Kd3d

Flop and river were 7 2

So villian no2. won with two pairs :baby:

Last question is would you fold AA in beginner game in this situation?

I don't have pockertracker since i am far away from 2k strategy points.

Thx. for evaluvation in advance
  • 1 reply
    • Berliner1982
      Sorry to post here so late, I didn´t saw your posting.

First you can not play the Short Stack Strategy, when you sit down with 100B. So I assume you posted that hand in the wrong forum section.

Now to your questions.
      Preflop we raise 4BB + 1BB per limper. So with 4 limpers in front of us, we would raise to 8BB here, which would equal $0.16.

When both players call, you should not try to check/raise here in a 3 handed game, when one Player already checked. Its very unlikely that the one guy behind you will bet. So on that rainbow board I would play bet/3-bet or if possible bet/push here on this limit.

That one guy was lucky enough to get K3 is bad luck, but in the longrun he will pay us off.