Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $2.63
      Hero:
      $2.94

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , Q:spade:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.17) Q:club: , 8:diamond: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17.

Turn: ($0.51) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.51, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.51

I think, if I'm calling turn, then i have to call shove on the river too. And I don't want to go broke with tpgk. Am i right?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

If you are going to call the turn then you very likely have to consider going broke as well. So therefore I do like your fold on turn, most likely you are beat against his bet sizes. Nice hand!

Hard to make the Call very profitable there but now again the problematic thing is that his range is just sooooo wide and he may easily even have worse Qx hands. But would he bet them as well like this? Or what about his previous actions. Do we expect him to even bluff here?

Best regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Hard to make the Call very profitable there but now again the problematic thing is that his range is just sooooo wide and he may easily even have worse Qx hands. But would he bet them as well like this? Or what about his previous actions. Do we expect him to even bluff here?

Sorry, but I don't understand, to which call you refer this part? My call on the flop, or possible call on the turn?

Honestly, i think he could do that with much worse, but also with all better hands.. He looks very fishy, and the thing I noticed, that fishies loves "pot" button. Sadly, i didn't managed to get any specific reads until this hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by staktas

Sorry, but I don't understand, to which call you refer this part? My call on the flop, or possible call on the turn?

Honestly, i think he could do that with much worse, but also with all better hands.. He looks very fishy, and the thing I noticed, that fishies loves "pot" button. Sadly, i didn't managed to get any specific reads until this hand.
      I was talking about turn. We can't fold the flop anyways. But as played the turn is pretty marginal. Of course folding is likely the safest play without any common information.