[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH: TPTK with nut flush draw

• kesgab
      kesgab
      Bronze
      Titan No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05/$0.10 (Titan HH Converter by Kreatief)

MP3 ($9.73) (Hero)
      BB ($10.64) no stats or reads

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:spade: , J:diamond:
      Hero calls $0.10, 3 folds, BB raises to 0.4, Hero calls $0.30,

Flop: T:spade: , 9:spade: , J:spade: ( $0.85 )
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60,

Turn: 3:club: ( $2.05 )
      BB checks, Hero checks,

River: 5:heart: ( $2.05 )
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.00, BB calls $1.00,

Final Pot: $3.85

On the turn i was thinking very hard if i should bet but i thought maybe i am behind and maybe if i hit the flush i could win a bigger pot so i just checked.
      After he showed weakness on the river with just checking i thought i make a bet that could be seen as a bluff and he might call with a weaker hand.
      But now i see that there were almost no bluff catcher hands he could have according to a normal preflop raise range, so a bet could have been called only by stronger hands. In addition my bet didn't really seem as a bluff because my flop bet indicated that i have something.

So I think my river bet was wrong here, but what do you think about the turn?
      Should i have bet?
  • 1 reply
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      Don't limp/call with AJo preflop. Raise or fold. Bet PS on the flop (as you'd do with AA no draw). Against a station or a weaker player (or in general s/o who typically won't c/r), I'd bet the turn, but the check behind is ok, as you don't fear too many cards and you don't want to get raised out of the pot with TPTK + Nut-FD. If you check the turn, you have an easy value bet, but I'd bet a little bit more (2/3 PS).