This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 - Aa

• Kill4Bee
      Kill4Bee
      Bronze
      Titan No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05/$0.10 (Titan HH Converter by Kreatief)

CO ($11.88)
      Button ($12.22)
      SB ($1.90) (Hero)
      BB ($0.85)
      UTG+2 ($9.90)
      MP1 ($9.21)
      MP2 ($14.60)
      MP3 ($1.50)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , A:spade:
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to 0.45, 1 folds, MP3 calls $0.40,

Flop: 7:heart: , 2:club: , 8:heart: ( $1.1 )
      Hero bets $0.80, MP3 raises All-In $1, Hero calls $0.20,

Turn: 9:heart: ( $3.1 )

River: 3:club: ( $3.1 )

Final Pot: $2.95

Results:
      Hero has A:club: , A:spade:
      MP3 has 7:spade: , 8:spade:
      Outcome: MP3 wins $2.95

Reason for the strange raise of mine is I forgot Titan adds the sb, was wanting to raise 50, not that much of a problem though. Since MP1 only had $1 left in his stack should i have pushed that directly on the flop instead of the 0.80? Think that would have been the better choice looking at it again. Since he was shortstacked i found it a bit strange for him to limp in and then call my raise, with his cards anyway. Things like this do happen thouggh, so no worrys and game on :)
      Anything you would have done different?
  • 4 replies
    • Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      Imo you can even think about a push pre-flop, knowing that you would contibet anyway with a rest-stack only a bit bigger than the pot which would mean a push.

As played, latest the flop is a clear push.

In any case I would have gone broke with my aces. ;)
    • Kill4Bee
      Kill4Bee
      Bronze
      Thanks.

Yes quite right, clear push on the flop would be right. Silly of me. Push preflop... I do and I don`t sometimes, it depends like if there would be more limpers or a small raise in front of me, but with 1 limper @ $1.50 i thought to just go by 4bb+1 . Cheers for the advice!
    • Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      Knowing the result is always difficult to evaluate. so normal bet preflop and push on flop is definitely right. if 78 calls a raise preflop you must be happy next hands (somewhen because they are eager to beat you some time more) against such players. ;)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      push flop
      pre-flop fine. push isn`t correct against one limper