From 0.6$ STT to 1.2$ STT

• tardytojas
      tardytojas
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I'm playing STT at I-Poker. I'm a winning player in 0.6$:

but when i'm trying to move up it goes:

Is it so big difference in a game between 0.6$ and 1.2$ STT? I'm playing the same game, but... A year ago i was playing and winning in 5.5$ STT same I-Poker network. Cashed outed and now rebuilding my bankroll from 3$. What i need change in my game moving up to 1.2$ STT? Any advice?
  • 4 replies
    • Rammie
      Rammie
      Bronze
      I had the same problem when i got my free $50, i think the $1.2 are quite a lot tougher for some reason and with the 20% rake I found them tough to beat, in the end I ended up building my br to about $100 from the 60c ones and cashed out to full tilt to play a bigger range(great decision... oh wait). Once I built my roll up more I went back to the $5.5 ones on ipoker briefly which seemed soft though I ran horribly in the few games I did.

But basically yeah I think trying to beat the $1.2 is, im sure doable, but more effort than going elsewhere to bridge the gap until the rake decreases on ipoker s&g's
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Move up limits or change network
    • tardytojas
      tardytojas
      Bronze
      Which network is best for micro stt?
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Entraction, Merge, Everest have 10% rake for 1$ sngs (though merge have some withdrawal issues).
      I recommend Everest sngs are soft and you have good bonus that doesn't depend on deposit amount and have very good clearance rate of more then 45% non-deductable