NL2 to NL25 one month.

• cserti
      cserti
      Bronze
      Hey! My name is Simon, 20 years old from Stockholm Sweden.
      This blogg will be about me moving from NL2 to NL25 in one month. I will be playing at least 5H/day prob more.
      My starting BR will be 30$ and I will be playing NL2 FR.

My goals:

:spade:O BV to be playing NL25 a month from August 14 (Sep 14). :spade:
      :spade: Set up some new goals if oh i'm sorry, when I reach NL25. :spade:

Gonna add some graphs later. If some1 wants to get togheter on skype and talk some strategies of how to make this happend..
      My skype is: Simon.Keskinen and if you decide to add my skype please write a post in the thread saying "added you" or smth.

Time2 hit the tabbles now.

,Ciao :heart:
  • 56 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      good luck dude i will be reading :] what site you playing on?
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      gl...hope you reach your goals
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      i added you on skype
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      gl, i'll add you on skype
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cserti
      Hey! My name is Simon, 19 years old from Stockholm Sweden.
      This blogg will be about me moving from NL2 to NL25 in one month. I will be playing at least 5H/day prob more.
      My starting BR will be 30$ and I will be playing NL2 FR.

My goals:

:spade:O BV to be playing NL25 a month from August 14 (Sep 14). :spade:
      :spade: Set up some new goals if oh i'm sorry, when I reach NL25. :spade:

Gonna add some graphs later. If some1 wants to get togheter on skype and talk some strategies of how to make this happend..
      My skype is: Simon.Keskinen and if you decide to add my skype please write a post in the thread saying "added you" or smth.

Time2 hit the tabbles now.

,Ciao :heart:
      I give you 10:1, that you won't have a BR for nl25 (625$) in 30 days.
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      ive done nl25 to nl100. 50 BI in 25 days.... i think its even easyer to do that from nl2 to nl25...but bankroll managment will be off there i think....nl2,nl4,nl10,nl25.....hmmmm but its possible
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Gold
      I don't really doubt that you can make it, but I'm interested as to what BRM you'll be using. Are you going to rush with aggro BRM or just "beat the games" by putting in sick volume?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Good luck in your quest Simon :P

Roo
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      if you want some inspiration...
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/week-long-prop-bet-676/

i hope i'm allowed to post this in here... it's a good read!
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      if you want some inspiration...
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/week-long-prop-bet-676/

i hope i'm allowed to post this in here... it's a good read!
      Really great link very inspirational, thanks for posting :P

Roo
    • LoOkzor
      LoOkzor
      Bronze
      Oooh, I'll be starting just a day before you at the same level but with a maximum goal in mind of getting to NL10 (at most) and at worst getting to NL5 by the end of the month. I think my goals are more than doable but I think you're going to struggle with NL2.

I've seen some charts over at 2+2 of people who have played like 444 k hands (at NL2) with a good winrate and only making between 1200-1700 dollars. And even with putting the volume in, I don't think it will be enough with only 5 hours a day.

Nonetheless, good luck!
    • cserti
      cserti
      Bronze
      Hey every1. thanks for stopping by. i will be moving up to NL5 when i got 20BI's there. for thoose who added me on skype, gimme a msg asap. also sry for being absent for a couple of days.

hasta la vista baby
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LoOkzor
      I've seen some charts over at 2+2 of people who have played like 444 k hands (at NL2) with a good winrate and only making between 1200-1700 dollars. And even with putting the volume in, I don't think it will be enough with only 5 hours a day.
      they have played 444k hands at 2nl.... made (only)1200-1700.... and didn't move up? why did they stay at that level that is crazy... and what makes you think he'll struggle at 2nl?
    • cserti
      cserti
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      Originally posted by LoOkzor
      they have played 444k hands at 2nl.... made (only)1200-1700.... and didn't move up? why did they stay at that level that is crazy... and what makes you think he'll struggle at 2nl?
      Indeed. Why stay at NL2 lol ;S and why wud I struggle? ^.-

BR is 52 dollaZ now and I got around 40FPP/VPP for two 10$ bonuses. So I'm planning on moving up to NL5 in 2 days or so. Gonna keep on grinding my 20 tables now.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE.
    • abc794
      abc794
      Bronze
      good luck sir, added you
    • LoOkzor
      LoOkzor
      Bronze
      Meh you guys over at PS need to start reading deeper into peoples text and think for a second what I mean ;P

I didn't mean he will struggle playing at NL2, I mean it will be a struggle getting a bankroll from NL2 to NL25 (within a month) hence why I also mentioned how many hands other people at 2+2 played in comparison to the earnings to show just how many hand he'd have to play.

Apparently those who played NL2 just like the idea that they are a winning player so they stay at that level. You have to play sick volume to make minimum wage at that level tho haha.
    • cserti
      cserti
      Bronze
      thank you abc794 :heart:

@LoOkzor. It's fosho possible that I will struggle to get the BR for NL25 but it feels doable as hell. I have no worries. There's so much fish at stars micro stakes and it's just as fishy at NL5 that it is on NL2. It's on NL5 where the real journey beggins.

anwys.. lost some classic flipps, QQ against AK and vice versa. Down to 46$.

thoose of u that added me on skype, let's get tghtr.

going to the supermarket now to buy my grinding smokes and diet coke.

au revoir, :heart:
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      why don't you post hands & graphs etc. makes it a much better read + ppl can actually help u improve, 2NL to 25NL is quite a big step so u will defo have to study & analyse, and ppl can definitely help u do this by giving their opinions/analysis on hands, which makes u start to think in different ways + realise how others are thinking.
    • cserti
      cserti
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      why don't you post hands & graphs etc. makes it a much better read + ppl can actually help u improve, 2NL to 25NL is quite a big step so u will defo have to study & analyse, and ppl can definitely help u do this by giving their opinions/analysis on hands, which makes u start to think in different ways + realise how others are thinking.

"Gonna add some graphs later." Been away for the weekend and therefore I haven't played poker. I've read and study alot and also took 4 coaching sessions when I was taking a shot at NL25 4 weeks ago. Currently playing NL10 at 888poker (b4 this project). But I def add a graph l8er on and post some hands. Gonna hit the tables now. :f_biggrin: