small satellites

• belln
      belln
      Bronze
      I was wondering if you play a satellite and win a seat to the next one. Can you pick when you play it or are you forced to play when told.
      I can only play at certain times but would love the chance to play in something with the possiblity of a seat to a big event and the millions i m over due .
  • 3 replies
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Usually it's to a specific sattelite ( the next one available). I've never heard of 'sattelite tokens' being given out, I should think that it would mess up with the buyin structures that they have in place to ensure all the prize pools are balanced.

That being said if you win an entry to a tournament you can't play I would email support and see if you can be moved to a different one that you can attend. I've heard of succesful stories that did just that.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      on party the sng satellites (like for the 300k) win you tokens that you can use whenever you want for the next sat.
      On ftp it's tokens (26 or 75$ I think) that you can use for any satellite. Or if the satellite you played only allows entry to a specific satellite, it'll say so in the description
      dunno about the other sites
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      on party the sng satellites (like for the 300k) win you tokens that you can use whenever you want for the next sat.
      On ftp it's tokens (26 or 75$ I think) that you can use for any satellite. Or if the satellite you played only allows entry to a specific satellite, it'll say so in the description
      dunno about the other sites
      The $26 and $75 tokens are tokens that can be used to buyin into any tournament with those buyins. I haven't heard/seen these being given out when you win a super sattelite though correct me if i'm wrong swiss, I'm pretty sure that in all cases, you win a buyin to a specific tournament (satellite) and this is detailed in the description with a number and a link to the satellite lobby such as 'Entry to Tournament #13132323'.