Everest Point System

• monster1117
      Hey everyone,

It states on Pokerstrategy that each summit point you earn you get 0.5 strategy points. I have 210 summit points this month and only 57 strategy points. I'm just curious if the system has changed or maybe it is just taking a while for my points to show up.

• 5 replies
    • wasy8
      pokerstrategy has been 1-2 days behind on most updates this month.
    • EagleStar88
      wasy is of course correct and always helpful, thanks my friend :)

The conversion is also done on basic points and won't include any bonus points if/where applicable.

Sounds more likely to be a slight delay in the updates being received though as per wasy.

Best regards,

• monster1117
      Alright, thanks for the quick responses :)
    • malcolmlinco
      has anyone figured out how everest REALLY awards summit points? i open 2 tables and start folding my blinds but in one table i earn more points than in other table. further more i finally get a good hand to play with in the table where i have earned less points. i make some bets and give up finally the hand but i still earn less points then the table where i have kept folding.
      total mystery to me.
    • YUKNOW
      Well points are awarded to all players who received cards in the hand, and the amount depends on the rake everest gets. So if on one table there are more hands that see flop, or hands with bigger pots, more rake is paid and more points you get, regardless of whether you were in the hand or not.