William Hill cash out

• creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Hi.
      If i deposit at William Hill will i be able to cash out my deposit plus winnings (if any :D ) if i havent yet raked 50$ US?

Im talking about leaving the starting capital from PS in the account and cashing out the rest.
      Or if you havent raked the 50$ you cant cash out no matter what.

Thank you in advance
  • 9 replies
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      you may get a deposit bonus on top of your $ deposit. by the time you clear it you'll probably have raked 50 bucks. if you're not in a hurry to cash out this may be something to look out for.
    • narsha
      narsha
      Bronze
      Hi just wanted to ask something about withdrawals on WH as well. Can I withdraw even if I have never deposited on it before? Eg. Cashes in freerolls. Thanks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi creft,

Hope everything is good at the Poker tables.

You will find the answers to your questions by following the link at the bottom.

I also suggest, having a word with William Hill's Online Support the next time you log in, just to verify everything. They are always there with there tremendous customer support and they can tell you how much rake you have paid etc.

Hope this was helpful,

Gary

William Hill Free $50
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by narsha
      Hi just wanted to ask something about withdrawals on WH as well. Can I withdraw even if I have never deposited on it before? Eg. Cashes in freerolls. Thanks!
      Hi narsha,

Hmm, I'm not too sure of an answer for this to be honest. Did you receive your starting capital from us in William Hill or is just that you never deposited there?

The best thing you can do for this query is contacting their own Live Support team when you log in the next time.

They will give you the specific answer you need.

All the best,
      Gary
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      what link? :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sorry my friend,

I have now attached the link in my post above!

Hope is is of use to you and if you need any further assistance please dont hesitate to ask.

My apologies again,

Gary
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Originally posted by narsha
      Hey, you have to deposit first to withdraw money. min deposit is 20 USD. I haggled support over this and they wouldn't budge...

but i did get a 200% first time deposit bonus (may still be running) which didn't take long to clear and resulted in some very nice rakeback figures over that sample.

edit: if you've only been playing there for 90 or fewer days you can also play on the beginner tables... which are very soft games so far as i can tell.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      bleh... be prepared to upload your gov photo ID before they'll process your cash out. Bastards didn't bother to tell me this when i inquired the first time.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by datsmahname
      bleh... be prepared to upload your gov photo ID before they'll process your cash out. Bastards didn't bother to tell me this when i inquired the first time.
      I'm afraid this is a very standard procedure at all poker rooms. Once you provide them with the requested copies, your cash out should be on it's way.

Let me know if any problems please.
      Ingrid