This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

weekly 2.28k and monthly 10k depositor freerolls

• dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      hey all

just wanna clear a few things up.

i signed up to pp awhile back but only made my first deposit this week, 22:00 wed 10th nz time which if im correct is around 06:00 wed 10th edt time

i only just thought of it now so im wondering if i missed the weekly $2.28k freeroll? or if i can register for the one on the 18th?

also hopefully this means i can register for the 10k aug depositor freeroll on the 25th?

is there anything else i need to do?

thanks for your time :f_biggrin:
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there dw00d,

Great to hear you're enjoying playing at Party Poker.

Here are the full details for the [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-Weekly-$2,280-Depositor-Freerolls-on-PartyPoker-_44969/[/URL]2,280 depositors freeroll[/URL].

How can I participate? - Requirements

* A PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com ~ I can see that you're tracked :)
      * A minimum deposit during the last week (previous week Wednesday 05:00 GMT - same week Wednesday 04:59 GMT)

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
      Ingrid
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      thanks for your reply.

whats the haps with the 10k depositor freeroll on the 25th aug? i tried searching around but couldnt find anything about it

thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dw00d,

Is this a tournament you've seen in the poker lobby?

I'm not currently aware of any additional depositor freeroll at the moment, following so soon after the $100k freeroll earlier this month.

Any such tournament would be announced in the news and forum pages however, so keep in regular contact with your favourite poker forum PokerStrategy.com ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I agree ^^ please link us to the page where you've read about this promotion. :)
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Bronze
      Hey dw00d,

There's something in the works here and you should keep your eye on the news section over the next couple of days.

Sorry I can't be more specific ;)

Best,

Marc
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      Thanks for your replies. I will keep an eye out for sure!

I found it in the tournament lobby on party poker when looking for the weekly depositor freeroll.

Sorry if I spilt the beans a lil early :f_eek:
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      all has been revealed :f_biggrin: !
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dw00d
      all has been revealed :f_biggrin: !
      $15,000 WPT Paris package - Opt-in thread

tada