Guide on rake race

• eggnog66
      eggnog66
      Silver
      Can you give me some indication of the sort of points needed for the Betfair rake race. How much will be needed to play to reach the leader board each week. I thick I,m falling well short it seems you need to play at least $5/$10 cash tables at least five hours a day.
      Also is it your strat points earned for that week on Betfair or is it Betfair points that go towards your rake race total.
      I ask this because my points for the week are more than showing on the bottom of the list. Yet i,m not on the list.
      Is there a way of veiwing your posision if your not in top 227
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi eggnog66,

will move this thread to betfair forum so it can get more answers from other betfair players. will also confirm some answers for you shortly. thanks for your patience. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

as far as i can see, the points needed are betfair points and not strategy points.
      this is the result of the july rake race which should give you an idea of how many points the winners accumulated:
      $50,000 Ongame Points Race in July

as discussed in this thread, there are no announcements for an august rake race yet.
      50k August Rake Race?

if we receive further word, there will surely be updates in the news and the betfair forum, so keep you ear out.

regards,
      wendy