Who can help me? 7$

• kozzmic
      kozzmic
      Silver
      Hi, I can only deposit starting from 30$. I would like to test the site first so i first want a small deposit. 7$ = 5€.

I allready have had the 8$ free and had bad beats but would like to give it a new testride. Who can help me? I wire the 5€ instantly back to you offcourse.
  • 3 replies
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      I allready have had the 8$ free and had bad beats but would like to give it a new testride. Who can help me? I wire the 5€ instantly back to you offcourse.

ahahaha,bad beats,ow heavens,more like,i shoved with 93o but somehow i lost.

gtfo and someone please delete this thread.
    • kozzmic
      kozzmic
      Silver
      more like aa vs kk and kk had trips. If i had kk i shoved and the other had aa. And nut flush vs full house, wich he got on the river. So whatever kiddo.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Kozzmic

Our forum principles do not allow the advertising or requesting of private money transfers.

These principles are there to help protect all members, including yourself, from possible personal data or financial loss.

We would always recommend members use a recognised third party provider such as moneybookers, neteller etc to transfer your own funds around poker rooms.
      These companies offer a safe and secure transaction for a small fee.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation with this.

Best regards,

Thazar