HEM all messed upp on Stars ???

• mongomob
      Hi all,

I am one of the many players that lost our BR at FTP, i am currently slowly familiarizing myself with PokerStars, and so far it's ok, however my Holdem Manager, semms to just randomly assign stats to players, (that is Player A has player B's stats under his name) *the names are right and all, but when multitabling, i have unfortunatly made some expensive mistakes relying on HUD'd for a completly diffrent player =**(

i have tryed choosing my preferred seat but that only seems to make it worse, then when i move stats around the screen, they move for all tables, and it just messess things up further, this is really tilting me to my core...

anyone else had this problem????

any advice would be greatly appreciated....
  • 4 replies
    • Scarmaker
      Have you set your prefered seat properties properly in both PokerStars client AND Holdem Manager?
    • mongomob
      Thank you, no i hadn't =)

sorry for asking first and researching after, it's all fixed now...

if anyone else is having trouble with this, the solution is

''you put your mouse over the panel and hold the right mouse button you can drag each HUD panel to where you want. When you have done this go to HEM's table manager - click on file then on "Save Positions" so it remembers where you placed your panels when you play next.''

• shane0878
      I was having exactly the same problem and fixed it the same way.
      The problem now is, after the hand is over and HEM shows the previous hand for a few seconds it shows the hole cards over the wrong players.
      I'm sure you can move these manually also.
      The thing is, there must be a quick option in HEM for a layout for 9 seat cash games on the biggest poker site in the world.
      But i just can't figure it out.
      I've tried the seat selection thing from the previous post.
    • netsrak
      After moving the hud stats you have to move the mucked cards too: