Hi from KIwiland

• lokiah
      Hi there, i actually registed a while ago but now im starting to take this thing more seriously.

I already wrote a little intro in my blog but what u need to know about me regarding poker is that
      -Just starting to indulge into cash games (used to play MTT only with no bank roll management whatsoever)
      -starting to adhere to bankroll management(always go broke before)
      -trying to include HUD/HEM/PT into play when going higher limit

Kiora and nice to meet you all!
  • 6 replies
    • xdowntimex
      KIA ORA lokiah best of luck in ur poker ventures and maybe cya at the tables :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Nice to meet you too lokiah

Its good to see your ready to stick to BRM now i think we all go through a phase especially when starting out where we think we are better than BRM i know i definately did and we all learn the hard way about why we should stick to it :f_cool:

Cash games you say? are you gonna be playing BSS or MSS? i can link you to all kindsa awesome content if you let me know more about what your playing including what limits too :)

HUDs are great to have all the time lets you have so much info available to you to help with making good decisions but remember not to get too reliant on the stats from the HUD and still keep making notes religiously to give you the biggest edge possible over opponents. Are you using a HUD already? If you havent purchased HEM or PT yet then we have our own pokersoftware with a HUD that is great for use at the micros you will probably want to upgrade when you move up a couple of limits but until then it saves your bankroll :)

You can find our free software, elephant on This link

All the best mate,
    • roopopper
      Hello and welcome :P
    • themagpiespg
      hi hope u enjoy this site as much as i do and good luck at the tables :s_cool:
    • michellecip
      Hi ! Nice to meet you too.You will find watever you need in our community.Just ask!
      Good luck!
    • bringmecards
      best of luck at the tables and welcome