Starting $50 withdrawal requirements

• Drzih
      Drzih
      Bronze
      Hello,

one of my friends that I referred asked me one question which I was unable to answer, neither after reading this forum.

Well, his idea is: He would like to get $50 starting capital from PS offered at rooms Party, Poker770, Everest, Titan and William Hill, but he doesn't know what are the requirements to withdraw this money and possible earnings from the account in the chosen room. After withdrawal, he would like to deposit that money in a different room from the PS list, and collect the first deposit bonus from each room from the list.

And the question behind this idea is: What are the requirements to withdraw the $50 PS Starting Capital money and possible earnings from the account in the chosen room Party, Poker770, Everest, Titan or William Hill.

Thanks in helping me to help him (he doesn't speak english).

Cheers
  • 11 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Drzih,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com :)

Depending on which room your friends would choose the requirements are the following:

Party Poker
      To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you will have to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).
      -Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.

$100 poker bonus
      If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, PartyPoker will double it. You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $100. Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus.

You'll also get free entry to a weekly $2,280 tournament.

Poker770
      Withdrawal conditions:
      - $50 rake or fee
      - Minimum deposit of $20 to confirm the withdrawal method

$2,000 poker bonus

If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, Poker770 will triple it.You'll receive 200% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $2,000. You'll also receive tournament tokens to two weekly $500 freerolls. One token will be awarded if you deposit between $20 and up to $100. If you deposit $100 or more, you will be awarded two tokens. Please note that if you deposit $100 or more, you must contact the Poker770 online support in order to have the the block lifted.

Everest Poker
      1000 Summit Points within 120 days required to withdraw anything (Free $50 & possible winnings)
      - Free $50 will be retracted after 120 days if you do not accumulate 1000 Summit Points

You'll also get a poker bonus of $500, no matter what the size of your deposit. You'll also get free entry to a weekly $1,000 tournament.

Titan Poker
      Players must start playing within 7 days after receiving the starting capital otherwise the money will be removed.
      Withdrawal :
      - 2500 Titan Poker points
      - Minimum deposit of $20 to confirm the withdrawal method

$2,000 poker bonus
      If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, Titan Poker will triple it. You'll also receive free entry to two weekly [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-$100-and-Weekly-$1,000-Freerolls-on-Titan-Poker_48506/]$1,000 depositors freerolls[/URL].

William Hill
      Withdrawing the Free $50 + Winnings
      - Generate rake or fees worth $50 & deposit at least $20
      Withdrawing only the Winnings
      - Previous deposit required in order to register a withdrawal method

$2,000 poker bonus
      If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, William Hill will double it. You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $2,000.

With an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your starter account, you'll also get free entry to bi-weekly $1,000 tournaments at William Hill Poker.

Please note that the free $50 starting capital is only available once, so your friend must choose which poker room he would like to grind the free cash. The above conditions/bonus offers only available if he receives the free $50 capital. In the poker rooms which he didn't receive the free capital, he has other deposit bonus offers/promotions which you can check by clicking on the Poker room tabs in the top menu section.

Anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      As always Ingrid you beat me too it :)

Well played :D
    • Drzih
      Drzih
      Bronze
      Thank you IngridN for your instructions since they are detailed exactly as I needed them. I'm sure that HollyMichelle would give me the same quality of answer.

Regards,
      Dean
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drzih
      Thank you IngridN for your instructions since they are detailed exactly as I needed them. I'm sure that HollyMichelle would give me the same quality of answer.

Regards,
      Dean
      No problems Dean and let us know what your friend decided so we can help further on :)
    • Drzih
      Drzih
      Bronze
      Hello,

One of my refered friends contacted me (Orijeta). She received the $50 bankroll at the same day when FullTilt stopped working and she asked me, since nothing happens with FullTilt if she can get $50 bankroll in some other room from the list?! What can be done?

Thanks,
      Dean

[Edited by HollyMichelle]

Please note, inappropriate links are not allowed. This has been removed and please refrain from posting such links again.
    • BillyTheGoat
      BillyTheGoat
      Bronze
      Just a question. What happens if the recquirement is not met at PartyPoker when the 90 days are up? Will the money be taken from the account, or will I just not be able to withdraw them?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi NicolaiNebel,

the requirements are not hard to fulfill, even for those who play the lowest stakes. after 90 days have elapsed, you will be able to withdraw.
      Pls note, if you will read Party Poker's t&c's, you will find that they subtract 5 euro monthly for dormant accounts (ie not played in for 180 days).

hi Drzih,

regarding your friend's account, she will have to contact our support herself here. has the $50 been successfully transferred already? if it has, there is basically nothing we can do about it anymore. the situation with fulltilt has really affected us and so many of our members :( she can still earn points by depositing in any of our affiliate poker rooms or availing of some free money offers here in Poker770 or 888 Poker.

smiles,
      wendy
    • BillyTheGoat
      BillyTheGoat
      Bronze
      I know they are not that hard, but I didn't play for the first 40 or so days due to other commitments, and I am thus a bit far behind. I just want to know if I will keep the money in my bankroll to play for, as I have no intention of cashing them out.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NicolaiNebel
      I know they are not that hard, but I didn't play for the first 40 or so days due to other commitments, and I am thus a bit far behind. I just want to know if I will keep the money in my bankroll to play for, as I have no intention of cashing them out.
      as long as you're playing with them now, money still in your account wont be taken away. :) good luck!

dont forget our 2 daily freerolls for PokerStrategy.com members!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Two-Exclusive-Freerolls-Every-Day-at-PartyPoker_40535/
    • Drzih
      Drzih
      Bronze

hi Drzih,

regarding your friend's account, she will have to contact our support herself here. has the $50 been successfully transferred already? if it has, there is basically nothing we can do about it anymore.
      yes, she received the $50 from PS just that day when fulltilt was shut. pitty if nothing can be done.
    • BillyTheGoat
      BillyTheGoat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      Originally posted by NicolaiNebel
      as long as you're playing with them now, money still in your account wont be taken away. :) good luck!

dont forget our 2 daily freerolls for PokerStrategy.com members!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Two-Exclusive-Freerolls-Every-Day-at-PartyPoker_40535/
      Cool :P
      Withdrawing the money is not even a consideration I have made at all, as I want to build a good bankroll before I begin thinking about earning money off this game. I love the deceptively simple design and staggering depth way more than I love money, so it is great that i can keep playing.

I tried playing the freerolls, but the playstyle recquired just isn't for me, the whole sit tight, raise huge thing, I don't find it a lot of fun.