CO: $6.30
      BTN: $6.03
      SB: $5.92
      BB: $6.71
      UTG: $5.61
      Hero (UTG+1): $6.12

SB posts SB $0.03, BB posts BB $0.06

Pre Flop: ($0.09) Hero has A:club: A:spade:

UTG calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.24

Flop: ($0.69, 2 players) K:diamond: J:diamond: 9:heart:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.50, UTG calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.69, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.20, UTG raises to $4.81, fold

Yesterday I had huge amount of hands when flush draw completed and I was a little confused about my decision.
      I posted three hands very similar to each other...

what to do on the turn? I know that the flop was very wet and dangerous... the turn is total sucks... I'm not sure about it that I should have bet on the turn... I watched video where coach has got overpair and explains that if the turn card completes flush he wouldn't bet...
      I don't know I think that if I hadn't bet I would have felt very bet. Now I know that I did everything to win that pot...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello BGawli,

The problem with turn is that we still might get value from maybe even 1card-FD. Myself I'd rather Bet the turn for protection and free showdown and would be pretty easy for us to just Bet/Fold it.

But of course that mainly depends on the opponent as well. We could easily consider even Checking behind for the reason that we are anyways not going for 3street of value. But if we do Check behind we might get value from him on river, even from weaker pairs.

Best regards.