hey everyone!

    • bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.08.2011 Posts: 34
      hey all just signed up last night after seeing an ad on the poker channel!
      i think this site is really good so far. just waiting for my free$50 on poker 770. hope i can use it well! as my other money is tied up on fulltilt! only $100 but still.
      was just looking at the top 250 rake race and wondered, are you automatically involved in it or do u have to sign up to it or something? and what is the amount of poker you have to play typically to get into the top 250?
      thanks guys and gals hope everyone has fun on the felts
      gl
  • 16 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,921
      Hello bullettooth1,

      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to us. Why not telling us a little more though? Where are you from? How long have you been playing poker for? What types of games do you play? Is it Cash, or SNGs or MTTs?

      Hope you have alot of fun at Poker770, to be honest I haven't tried it out myself yet, but I do plan on doing so at some time in the near future :)

      Regarding the Top250 promotion, everyone registered at PokerStrategy and with a tracked account through us is eligible to participate. There is no sign up, just simply play poker, earn Strategy points and you qualify :)

      Good luck in your poker journey and if you have any further queries do not hesitate to ask!

      Kindest regards,
      Gary
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.11.2010 Posts: 433
      welcome!
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Joined: 04.01.2011 Posts: 5,077
      Welcome to the nicest poker comunity. Since you are bronze, you have probably received your capital. Congratulations :) Good luck at the tables
    • bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.08.2011 Posts: 34
      ok more details! i have been playing poker for around 4years now, never that serious tho, ive never deposited my own money just built br's from freerollin'. the best ive done was a few months ago playing on bodog. i had just over $100 on there for ages from placing in a couple of fr's then coming second in one for $75. that was a couple years ago. i decided to do some real research and practice what i learned. played cash games for upto 8hours a day, coz i got laid off work, started doing really well made over $1200 cashed out half and went on a downswing lol! i was bullettooth24 on there check out my graph somewhere.
      i like mtt's also best cash was winning a 2k g for over $600.
      thanks for the replies ev1 and the nice welcome. hope to see ya's on the felts sometime.
      take care
      p.s im from NE England
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by bullettooth1
      ok more details! i have been playing poker for around 4years now, never that serious tho, ive never deposited my own money just built br's from freerollin'. the best ive done was a few months ago playing on bodog. i had just over $100 on there for ages from placing in a couple of fr's then coming second in one for $75. that was a couple years ago. i decided to do some real research and practice what i learned. played cash games for upto 8hours a day, coz i got laid off work, started doing really well made over $1200 cashed out half and went on a downswing lol! i was bullettooth24 on there check out my graph somewhere.
      i like mtt's also best cash was winning a 2k g for over $600.
      thanks for the replies ev1 and the nice welcome. hope to see ya's on the felts sometime.
      take care
      p.s im from NE England
      ^^ :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:

      Ok, I want moooaarrr of this! :D How is pokerish going for you now? Have you started to play on Poker770? Have you thought about starting a blog and let us follow you through your adventures?

      Also, why can't I see any graphs/hands here? Congrats on your winnings btw, impressive!

      Ingrid
    • bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.08.2011 Posts: 34
      lol ingrid, here's a bit more then! i played a bit on 770 today. i played a bit of cash but wasnt that interested. so decided to play some sng's. played 3 50c ones (6handed) won two of them. it was good fun one lasted 9levels, over an hour. was exhausting lol. i think this is the route im gonna take with this br. go up the sng levels i think they are more fun than cash games and quicker than mtt's obv!
      might think about starting a progress blog. give me some encouragement to do well.
      hope all goes well for you and thanks for the interest!
      gl on and off the felts
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Hey again and thanks for the mooooooaarr ;)

      I also played HU sng's... but its not for me, I think :( so now I'm onto NL 6max

      I'm also about to start a blog so wishing you good luck with that and really looking forward to follow your progress.

      Keep me updated
      Ingrid

      ps: about mtt's, I think it's worth a try... I really really like it and you can win bigger amount if you discipline enough and play well. Just the loooooooong hours are a bit tiring.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.12.2010 Posts: 4,289
      Hello and welcome :P
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.02.2009 Posts: 280
      hi hope u enjoy this site as much as i do and good luck at the tables :s_cool:
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.05.2011 Posts: 2,420
      Starting a blog its a good idea.Helps you respect the BRM !
      Good luck at the tables !
    • bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.08.2011 Posts: 34
      ok just a lil update! been playing a bit of cash yesturday and lost almost two buy ins $5 on the .02c table. played a $1 $500 gtd mtt today and came in 3rd for $60 only spent $3 on it so not a bad return. i have turned my $50 starting roll into $104 so hopefully i can do some good with what i have now!
      gl all thanks for looking
    • bullettooth1
      bullettooth1
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.08.2011 Posts: 34
      my $50 free br!
      this is my thread on how im gona be doing with my br. check it out from time to time!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      Originally posted by bullettooth1
      ok just a lil update! been playing a bit of cash yesturday and lost almost two buy ins $5 on the .02c table. played a $1 $500 gtd mtt today and came in 3rd for $60 only spent $3 on it so not a bad return. i have turned my $50 starting roll into $104 so hopefully i can do some good with what i have now!
      gl all thanks for looking
      wow! You run HOT!! Congrats! Keep on crushing! I also came 3rd in a $1 turbo sng torney tonight,.. twice :D

      Keep us updated and good luck!
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.01.2009 Posts: 1,097
      Originally posted by IngridN

      wow! You run HOT!! Congrats! Keep on crushing! I also came 3rd in a $1 turbo sng torney tonight,.. twice :D

      Keep us updated and good luck!

      Surely not in the $1 180 hypers again??!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.03.2008 Posts: 4,508
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Originally posted by IngridN

      wow! You run HOT!! Congrats! Keep on crushing! I also came 3rd in a $1 turbo sng torney tonight,.. twice :D

      Keep us updated and good luck!

      Surely not in the $1 180 hypers again??!
      yes! she is freaking brilliant at them. :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.01.2010 Posts: 302
      best of luck at the tables and welcome