Some general info

• bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm thinking about moving to 24, mainly because of rakeback. I'd be really happy if you could answer a few questions :)

How good is the support?
      How long does it take to withdraw (moneybookers) and are there any problems with this?
      Are there any problems with rb? Delays in payment maybe?
      I believe the tables are soft at micro-low 6max cash, is this true?
      Does the software have any major flaws?

If I think of anything else, I'll ask.

Thanks everyone for the answers :)
  • 25 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Hate to reply to myself, but come on, I'm sure someone knows :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Subtle bump to save OP having to do it ;)

I'm afraid I don't play on this particular poker room myself yet bjela, but I'm sure we have lots of members who do.

Come on English Community, I know you're awesome so don't let me down now. Can anyone who plays regularly (or even occasionally) on 24hPoker give bjela some tips, doesn't matter if you can't answer all of the points, any indications would be gratefully received

Pretty please :P

Bart
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Thanks Bart for that.

However, the lack of responses tells me that no PS players play at 24hPoker, and I find that awesome. That means that only fish plays there, and I'll be on my way in a few weeks (clearing a bonus) with a large net.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem.

There should still be lots of PokerStrategists worldwide, but relative to the other platforms I think you're right a smaller propotion at the moment maybe.

Perhaps you can give us the first indepth review of how you find the software, the tables/tournaments and opponents etc.
      Just ensure that you keep any comments constructive as we obviously want to work with 24hPoker to build on the existing player experience ;)

Good luck and we will follow your progress with interest.

Best regards,

Bart
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Hi bjela, I'm also thinking of moving onto 24h ever since FT went down and now I only play at PS without a tracked account.

The RB looks great but I don't know about the traffic and cashing out especially when I play FR. Will download the software and have a look though. Do post any updates if you start playing there(:
    • soapy27
      soapy27
      Bronze
      hi when you find out can you let me know plz? i would be interested playing somewhere and getting rakeback :D get a bit extra of what i put in :D
      i've not heard of the site but good luck when you move their and do please update what its like
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Wow, replies. Of course, if noone gives info, then I will, but it will take some time. Personally, if I knew there was good support, and quick cashouts, I'd be there asap.
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Hi bjela,

I have been playing there for a little while and feel like can help you out a little bit :)

The support, from what I have experienced, is really OK. I emailed them once and got a reply in 10 minutes. Can't say more because this was the only time I had to contact them.

Can't remember exactly how long did it take to withdraw, but I can tell you that it fits all the 'standard' requirements. I used moneybookers and as far as I remember, it did not take more than 24 hours.

Have not experienced any problems with rakeback. The money you receive is put into your general cashier, so you have to transfer them to your poker account if you want to add them to your bankroll on 24poker. This is done through their website. Simply click on the 'cashier' in lobby and it will take you to your page in their site where you can move money where you want to.

I also play micro 6max NL cash and from what I have seen, games are softer than, let's say, at Stars or Party. There are quite a lot of short-midstacked fish in particular. And the regs seem weaker too.

The sofware, in my point of view is playable, but definitely not close to what I would define as good. You have to re-define your filters every time you start that poker client. Also there is not much room for customization, you can't choose themes. But the default theme is pretty much OK. There is a bug, like even though you enable autorebuy in the lobby, you have to tick that option again in every table you open in order for it to work.
      On the better side, software is quite fast and smooth, have not seen it crash or something.

Basically, the software is one of the weakest points of this room, but you could find loads of worse places to play. Personally I kinda like 24h. Once you get used to it, you can live with it. And weaker competition compared to some of the other sites + rakeback do their thing.

One more thing, the traffic is OK at the peak, but in the mornings (I'm in GMT+2), at times it is quite hard to find a good table, as games are more nitty then. Situation gets much better in the evening though.

Hope this helps!
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Hey, thanks so much for the long review, I really appreciate it. It sucks that the software is not that good, but fast and (sort of) functional is not a bad deal.

Are the tables euro or $, and is there any micro-PLO traffic?
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      No problem sir.

Yeah, the tables are in Euros. About PLO... I do not play it (even though I'm planning to start one day), so I have just taken a look and it seems pretty decent. Can't compare to the biggest sites obviously, but you should be able to find a game without too much of an effort.

Currently there are 5.6k people online.
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Thanks again. What limits do you play? Maybe will see each other on the tables? I'm currently playing NL10 (but dollars, maybe I'll need to grind it up a bit to be rolled for NL10 euros, but if the tables are that soft 15ish buyins could be enough).
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      I'm also playing NL10 as of now. Recovering from a downswing at the moment. Was so hard to move down, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Wow! :f_eek: this thread :heart: you guys are amazing, thank you so much for all your input.
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Wow! :f_eek: this thread :heart: you guys are amazing, thank you so much for all your input.
      Always a pleasure.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      This...

Originally posted by EagleStar88

Come on English Community, I know you're awesome so don't let me down now.

And very much this.....

Originally posted by IngridN
      :f_love:

Thanks everyone.

Bart
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Am I an idiot or is there really no option to choose where to sit?

Otherwise, games are really soft, and apart from the sitting problem, there are no obvious problems.

Can't wait for my firs rakeback :s_biggrin:
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Glad to hear you are satisfied :) What's your screen name?
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      bjela88, yours?

and what about choosing where you want to sit? can it be done?
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      How long does it take Support to confirm your rakeback? Cause I just deposited.

Had a look and feel of the software, definitely ain't that good and traffic not high but wow, players bluffing with total air, calling with Q high and all. Seems juicy.