bit confused about all the bonuses

• Perolord
      Perolord
      Bronze
      So, if i understand, there are more than 1 bonus on Everest from Poker Strategy site?

For example i am now earning summit points...but what about monthly race, am i eligable for it if i type bonus code, i will still get all bonuses till now + race?

Ty very much.
  • 6 replies
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I'm also confused. Since it's related I'm posting here (I hope you dont mind)..

Is this http://www.pokerstrategy.com/everest-poker/free50/ account upgrade available to everyone? I didn't get my $50 on Everest, I just chose the room and deposited there. I used the bonus code and everything.. but is this a 2nd bonus? (the $500 one)
    • Perolord
      Perolord
      Bronze
      just added PSRACE and it seems you can have multiple bonuses active from PS site, at least those 2 it works.

Thats it what i have found out.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey hey guys!

Sorry for the delayed reply here, come ping me next time yeah? :)

Regarding the bonuses, let me explain a few things:

Everyone who did NOT receive the free $50 starting capital will be able to take part in the First Deposit Bonus of PSVIP600 or 1000VIPPS. By going to the "Cashier" and making a deposit of any amount, you receive a step by step $600 or $1,000 bonus (depending on the bonus code you chose above). Important: You have to enter your bonus code and deposit within 14 days of registration, in order for the bonus to be activated. Linky here

Everyone who chooses to receive the free $50 starting capital will be able to upgrade his/her account and receive an additional $500 poker bonus.

Also if you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your Starter Account and you'll get free entry to a weekly $1,000 tournament. :heart:

Regarding race bonus, please read this thread

Anything else I can help you with?
      Ingrid
    • Doubleup12
      Doubleup12
      Bronze
      is there any benefit to getting the 600 dollar one rather than 1000? Do you clear it faster or something?
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey doubleup,

To my mind, there was a difference, but now checking the website it seems that there is no difference.

I had thought that you had longer to clear the $600 bonus, but I could be wrong, so I'll check in the morning and get back to you.

Best,

Marc
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      It indeed turns out that I was wrong.

Both bonuses are exactly the same in terms of clearance, it's just the amount that differs.