50$

• MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Hi i am going to start with a deposit on 50$ today (no is not the 50 from in here)

few qustions:

were you think i should start playing poker(what site you like most)? and ofc with a good bonus too, and plz dont sent me a link to the deposits site in here have been there and SEEN all of the offers but i cant deside :)

and i cant find out what i should play FL or MSS have read all the articles i can in here. But agian cant decide what i should play, and agian dont sent me a link have been there. So what you think and why? what you play? :)
  • 8 replies
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      I wanna get started HELP HELP hahah :D
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey man i wont post you the link but you soooo know its gonna come sooner or later :f_biggrin:

You need to ask yourself some questions really first of all get an idea of what game you are most likely gonna be playing then you can start looking around for sites that best suit you for that game type.

How much traffic do you need at your chosen game type?

Do you need software thats not gonna hurt your eyes when multi-tabling? (how many tables)

Is rakeback important to you or just a good VIP tier type system?

The more questions you ask yourself and answer the more you narrow down the perfect poker room for yourself

All the best,
      Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I couldn't agree more with Carl's suggestions. First you need to know what's important to you in regards of bonuses/rewards (what are you looking for?), what is your game type and what is your current level of playing poker?

Also, similar question/answers: Totally new and first deposit!

Ingrid
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Thx :D

well i toke porkerstars i liked them when i played freerolls :)

ExternalUseOnly@ will you plz explain me the diffrent things you asked for :) like:

How much traffic do you need at your chosen game type? isnt pokerstars good all over? :)

Do you need software thats not gonna hurt your eyes when multi-tabling? (how many tables) what you mean i mean is there some tabels thats really hard to look at in longer time? i dont know i only play 1 tabel now and then 2 can i even get anywere with that? :)

-MMYnwa
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Sure il try to explain,

Pokerstars is the biggest real money poker site on the market so clearly the traffic here is the highest generally over all game types. But just because it has the best traffic it doesnt mean its going to be the best site to choose a lot of people argue that you find a lot of good players at pokerstars and obviously you want to play against weak opponents.

Some people think that at some of the smaller sites the software doesnt look brilliant and its hard to see the bet sliders and the buttons when you have say 8+ tables open. Sure you can get somewhere playing only 2 tables many players only play 1 or 2 tables.

Also you said you already had a pokerstars account for playing freerolls which means you wont be able to create a new account through us where you will generate strategy points and unlock more articles and videos.

It comes down to personal choice only you can make the decision of where you want to play
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Thx for all of it :)
      well is some time ago havent use it on here :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi MMYnwa,

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Have you decided what to do and which poker room to choose?

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
      Ingrid
    • MMYnwa
      MMYnwa
      Bronze
      Yeah i play on pokerstars right now i am 8$ dollers dont but is comming and i had thx what about you? started in school with 9 hour long day so right now i am more dead then anything else :)