Freerolls @ FTP?

• theloniousbones
      theloniousbones
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Just wondering if SoyCD or Puschkin would know if PokerStrategy is planning to offer freerolls on Full Tilt. I know there's a tighter relationship with Titan and Mansion, but I see a lot of private tourney's on FTP and I think PS should offer one or two per week as well.

I know there's a lot of us PS members who play @ FTP and I think some tourneys for us there would be a lot of fun.

Any news on that front?

Thanks again guys! Keep up the good work! :D
  • 20 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello theloniousbones,

Im sorry to inform you, that there are currentlly not plans for Full-Tilt freerolls in the near future. I will ofcourse see if something can be done about that, but in the meantime I can only recommend that you take part in Titan or Mansion Freerolls by signung up tracked accounts on those sites as well :)

Best Regards,
      SoyCD
    • theloniousbones
      theloniousbones
      Bronze
      Thanks Soy!

If I sign up to one of those sites do I need to make a deposit, or can I sign up just to play in the PS events?
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      You need to generate at least 1 stategy point at Titan. I found that out tonight when I tried to register for the silver roll.
    • theloniousbones
      theloniousbones
      Bronze
      Lame

Thanks Manni!
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      CMON PS Managment! do smt about it :D

<3
      Wildknight
    • begletsa
      begletsa
      Bronze
      70 days later I'd like to know if there is any change. We will be really happy if there is freerolls in that site. It is good way to improve our skills without risking our money. The freerolls also will give us the chanse to inscrease our banks :)
      best regards
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      yeah, and what's up with that, that there is a freeroll everyday in the evening but only for germans, austrians and swiss ? Why can't it be for every ps member :D .
    • begletsa
      begletsa
      Bronze
      I am from Bulgaria and i can not taka part in any freerolls. And i Choosed Full tillt Poker because Bulgarians were not allowed to play in TITAN :(
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      Originally posted by begletsa
      I am from Bulgaria and i can not taka part in any freerolls. And i Choosed Full tillt Poker because Bulgarians were not allowed to play in TITAN :(
      likewise, only in israel....

fck them pokerooms. :(
    • west188
      west188
      Bronze
      TO ALL OF YOU WHO PLAYS AT FULL TILT POKER!!!!!!!!
      THERE ARE FREEROLLS THERE FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PROBLEM IS THE SIGNING UP TIMING. THERE ARE SO MANY POEPLE THAT WANT TO PLAY IT THAT IT GETS FILLED UP LITERALLY WITHIN A MINUTE.
      THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO (I DO THIS ALL THE TIME). GO TO TOURNAMENTS (REAL MONEY OF CAUSE) CLICK ON BUY-IN TO SORT IT OUT FOR THE FREE ONES TO BE ON TOP AND SCROLL DOWN TO THE "FREEROLL"- "ANNOUNCED" HIGHLIGHT IT AND GO TOUNRY LOBBY TO SEE WHAT TIME SIGNING UP IS STARTING AT. KEEP THIS WINDOW OPEN(SO YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TO LOOK IT UP AGAIN) AND SET YOUR ALARMCLOCK. AS SOON AS THAT TIME COMES THE BUTTON "REGISTER" WILL APPEAR RIGHT ABOVE THE CASHIER BUTTON IN THAT WINDOW. CLICK BUT JUST ONE TIME BECAUSE ITS A LITTLE SLOW DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF POEPLE TRYING TO SIGN UP AND IF YOU CLICK IT TWICE (THINKING THAT SOMETHING IS NOT WORKING) YOU WILL SIGN YOURSELF UP AND OUT. THIT IS IT GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS.
      ONE MORE THING. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE PRIZE. ONLY EVERY OTHER FREEROLL GIVES YOU MONEY, THE OTHERS OFFER A DVD.
    • west188
      west188
      Bronze
      THE BEST ALARM CLOCK FOR YOU GUYS TO USE IS NAKEDALARMCLOCK THAT
      YOU WILL FIND ONLINE AND THERE IS NO NUDITY THERE AT ALL IT'S JUST A NAME BUT THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAT IT EXACTLY MATCHIES YOU COMPUTER TIME AND IT'S ABOUT 5 TO 10 SECONDS AHEAD OF FULL TILT POKER CLOCK. IT'S RELLY EASY TO USE AND IT'S GREAT WHEN YOU AT THE COMPUTER.
      BEST TO ALL OF YOU
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      yeah but that are freerolls for everyone, I think, we would all like the pokerstrategy freerolls better :)
    • west188
      west188
      Bronze
      well, two days ago you were talking about freerolls for germans, austrians etc. Those ARE for everybody just from those countries. Now you switch to freerolls from pokerstrategy. Make up your mind my friend
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      no, I believe, that 100 $ freeroll for austrians and swiss, is for pokerstrategy, but hey, I might be wrong
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      As already mentioned, currently we host no freeroll at Full Tilt.

Happy Easter!
      thunderbird56
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Lol $100 Freerolls are a waste of time. 6-7 hours of play for a maximum of $15 for coming first.
    • west188
      west188
      Bronze
      But it's FREE you don't invest nothing and fot the beginners its perfect.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by west188
      But it's FREE you don't invest nothing and fot the beginners its perfect.
      Agree! These freerolls are absolutely designed for beginners. They can test their skills for free. :)

Happy Easter!
      thunderbird56
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      Yea, 100$ freerolls are open for the massive croud, but spending that much time on that tournament field just to win 15$ max for 1st place and very low for consecutive places, that's a real waste of time... and winning 10 straight freerolls will have little affect on advanced player's br, we were refering to freerolls designated for PS members like they have on Titan where the prize pool stands at about 2k, that's cheese worth shooting for :D .

anyway... hope you'll do something about it, really don't understand why other pokerroooms has residences restrictions but w/e.

ty,

Wildknight