Did anyone else notice an abnormal amount of quads on this site?

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I find it pretty crazy. The chance to make quads when you hold a pocket pair is about 0.86% but I'm making on average 2 quads per day, I don't know how many played hands that is but in the range of 1500-4000, and not just with pockets, even with one card.

I've also seen two guys from my community commenting about how often they get quads and one of them even made a screenshot with all of them. The problem is that I don't feel lucky at all, since I see them at everyone and occasionally lost some big pots, once with AA with three K's down because opponent had K3.

On the other sites I've played quads weren't common at all. I barely made several in 200k hands so I'm normally not counting this possibility, however given recent history maybe I should ?(
  • 23 replies
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      youre just on a heater:)
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      :facepalm:
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      What? :D

No, it's not a heater unless the whole site is on a heater :D . As I've said, it's not just me, I see them at everyone
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      I must say i find this HIGHLY suspicius.
      taking into account you have OBVIUSLY done your math, and come to a verry suspicius conclusion, something must be done.... those were 1500 to 4k hands right.... ????

:coolface:
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau

No, it's not a heater unless the whole site is on a heater :D . As I've said, it's not just me, I see them at everyone
      let's make a bet.

1) if you come with concrete,solid proof,hand history,HEM screenshots of every player that played on cash game tables where you played,that is,they played against you,in those 4k hands and each and every one of them had quads two times in that hand sample span,i will give you 250 dollars and i will self-ban from this forum.

2) if you come with the same evidence,for every player that played during the period that you played,that is
      everyone
      ,that had quads 2 times i will give you 1000 dollars and will quit poker.

3) if you accept the bet and you do not fulfill the conditions of 1) and 2) you must give me 125 dollars for not completing 1) and 250 dollars for not completing 2)

those are 2:1 and 4:1 odds you are getting there ;)
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Do people think before making these threads?.......I think not.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Originally posted by furculision
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau

let's make a bet.

1) if you come with concrete,solid proof,hand history,HEM screenshots of every player that played on cash game tables where you played,that is,they played against you,in those 4k hands and each and every one of them had quads two times in that hand sample span,i will give you 250 dollars and i will self-ban from this forum.

2) if you come with the same evidence,for every player that played during the period that you played,that is
      everyone
      ,that had quads 2 times i will give you 1000 dollars and will quit poker.

3) if you accept the bet and you do not fulfill the conditions of 1) and 2) you must give me 125 dollars for not completing 1) and 250 dollars for not completing 2)

those are 2:1 and 4:1 odds you are getting there ;)
      Do you really think all the hands go to showdown?

I just asked if anyone else noticed this or it's just me, but now fuck you bunch of retards!
    • mongomob
      mongomob
      Bronze
      Woah, relax dude,

but seriusly, with some 900+ posts and silver, what did you really think would come out of this thread? and investigation?
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      fuck you bunch of retards!

So you make an accusation that rng of 888 poker is somehow inclined to give people "abnormal amount of quads", then guys ask you if you have any proof even for so insignificant sample as 1,5k to 4k hands, and when you fail to give any you insult all of them :s_o:

Pokerstrategy is it all just about money? (yes i know it is) Why you just dont ban guys like this one ?(

Im sure you will gain more credibility and eventually more profits (you may start with temp ban as an warning) :s_cool:
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      I WAS going to ask if you were referring to Ladbrokes but then you asked everyone to fuck themselves . . . where's the love man?
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit
      fuck you bunch of retards!

So you make an accusation that rng of 888 poker is somehow inclined to give people "abnormal amount of quads", then guys ask you if you have any proof even for so insignificant sample as 1,5k to 4k hands, and when you fail to give any you insult all of them :s_o:

Pokerstrategy is it all just about money? (yes i know it is) Why you just dont ban guys like this one ?(

Im sure you will gain more credibility and eventually more profits (you may start with temp ban as an warning) :s_cool:
      Everyone who posted here, except #2, should be banned for off-topic and trolling. I don't see the point of all the "facepalm" gifs and pics in my thread, no matter how silly the topic seems to you. If you have nothing to say don't spam this thread, maybe others have experienced similar stuff. I bet some of the posters don't even play there.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      lol, any way ,the first day I started playing there I got royal flush with 2 whole cards and it was 3 years ago and still is my only royal. btw has anyone noticed how often badbeat jackpot hits during the day?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Folks, lets just calm down please.

@ BadeaCelRau: You will be aware that any thread containing accusation of lack of randomness in card distribution will inevitably be met with scepticism. Whilst a facepalm gif isn't the most eloquent expression of this, I don't think it qualifies as unacceptable trolling.

The posts that use irony but are requesting proof also aren't the most positive method of responding to your OP, I think they're reasonable and at the gentle ribbing end of the trolling spectrum. They're certainly on topic, Please take them with a grain of salt, and try responding to the substance in them.

Any thread that makes these accusations imposes some responsibility on the part of the OP to offer some reasonable form of substantiation. Decent sample sizes and HH/db analysis should be the bare minimum of information required. Having said this, any personal insults or straight out flames are out of order and are completely unnecessary. Please consider this when replying to the comments to date.

RNG randomness, or lack thereof, is something that concerns everyone and if you have compelling statistical evidence that supports it then perhaps try providing that information to make your original assertions more compelling.

Finally, can you ALL please keep further comments respectful. Telling people to perform physically difficult acts upon themselves doesn't add much to this particular thread tbh. Any further insults or general flaming will see this thread locked.
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_probability

maybe this is going to ease our friend here.

btw,my bet is still available,if you want to take it.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      I have only just moved to 888 and have 6114 hands and had Quads once (86o in the BB with the SB limping with k9o - flop 889, turn 9 :) )
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I got quads 3 times in my afternoon session today of about 1000 hands. That was on pokerstars though. They must be rigging it to keep up with 888
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      well I did flop top set on stars today to get beaten by running QUAD 9's :s_o:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG ($6.94)
      MP ($3.36)
      CO ($23.11)
      Button ($5)
      Hero (SB) ($5)
      BB ($3.19)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K
      1 fold, MP calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero bets $0.18, 1 fold, MP calls $0.13

Flop: ($0.41) K, J, 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks

Turn: ($0.41) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, MP calls $0.30

River: ($1.01) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.91, MP raises to $1.82, Hero raises to $4.52 (All-In), MP calls $1.06 (All-In)

Total pot: $6.77 | Rake: $0.33
      Main pot: $6.77 between MP and Hero, won by MP

Results:
      Hero had K, K (full house, Kings over nines).
      MP had 9, 9 (four of a kind, nines).
      Outcome: MP won $6.44
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      lol that was me with the quad 9s! I pwnd you bro