[NL2-NL10] Blinds Defence 0.2$

• Tuvoc
      I knew he was stealing with unpaired cards thats why i called his AI, question is this decision right ... !!

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 ($2.32)
      Hero (BB) ($1.89)
      MP2 ($2.20)
      UTG ($0.46)
      CO ($2)
      SB ($3.07)
      UTG+1 ($0.71)
      Button ($1.17)

Preflop: Hero is BB with ,
      6 folds, SB bets $0.07, Hero raises $0.14, SB raises $2.99 (All-In), Hero calls $1.73 (All-In)

Flop: ($3.78) , , (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($3.78) (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($3.78) (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $3.78

SB had A, 9 (two pair, Aces and Queens).
      Hero had 7, 7 (two pair, Queens and sevens).
      Outcome: SB won $4.78
  • 2 replies
    • Cagey
      Think it requires stats for blind stealing. However with his overshove im guessing he isn't great. If you know his hand was unpaired its obviously a call as all paired hands are favourite against all unpaired. 77s are a favourite against a range of 25% or greater, so if you can give him an accurate range and its looser than that, call.
      Your initial raise should have been a little larger though, say something like 21c
    • veriz
      Hello Tuvoc,

Still way overplayed hand. Don't like the 3bet size or either I don't like the Call. You are practically getting at the best a coinflip but while could be already far-far behind. For me it's a standard fold. He must be really spewing away his money to make the Call very profitable.

But overall I would play it whole differently. Starting from first that I am never-ever-ever min-raising here. If raising at all.

Best regards.