This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Blinds Defence 0.2$

• Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      I knew he was stealing with unpaired cards thats why i called his AI, question is this decision right ... !!

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 ($2.32)
      Hero (BB) ($1.89)
      MP2 ($2.20)
      UTG ($0.46)
      CO ($2)
      SB ($3.07)
      UTG+1 ($0.71)
      Button ($1.17)

Preflop: Hero is BB with ,
      6 folds, SB bets $0.07, Hero raises $0.14, SB raises $2.99 (All-In), Hero calls $1.73 (All-In)

Flop: ($3.78) , , (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($3.78) (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($3.78) (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $3.78

Results:
      SB had A, 9 (two pair, Aces and Queens).
      Hero had 7, 7 (two pair, Queens and sevens).
      Outcome: SB won $4.78
  • 2 replies
    • Cagey
      Cagey
      Bronze
      Think it requires stats for blind stealing. However with his overshove im guessing he isn't great. If you know his hand was unpaired its obviously a call as all paired hands are favourite against all unpaired. 77s are a favourite against a range of 25% or greater, so if you can give him an accurate range and its looser than that, call.
      Your initial raise should have been a little larger though, say something like 21c
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tuvoc,

Still way overplayed hand. Don't like the 3bet size or either I don't like the Call. You are practically getting at the best a coinflip but while could be already far-far behind. For me it's a standard fold. He must be really spewing away his money to make the Call very profitable.

But overall I would play it whole differently. Starting from first that I am never-ever-ever min-raising here. If raising at all.

Best regards.