5K Bankroll Booster?

• Scaletta
      Scaletta
      Bronze
      I dont know if any of you guys play(ed) it today, but when the first break came and the "Waiting for other tables to finish..." notification came on screen, the game stopped for like 30+ mins and didn't return. Instead, the table closed and I can't even find the link to the tourney lobby in PartyPoker at all...

Whats going on? :s_confused:
  • 14 replies
    • MarisStyle
      MarisStyle
      Bronze
      Y same here :(
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that we are experiencing some technical difficulties at the
      moment. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Our technical team is currently working on resolving any outstanding
      issues.

Cancelled tournaments will be settled in accordance with our
      cancellation and disconnection policy. For more information, please
      click on the link below:

http://www.partypoker.com/about_us/game-fairness-and-security/disconnect
      ion-and-cancellation-policy.html

An exception are cancelled Freeroll tournaments because for them there
      are no refunds according to our Tournament Cancelation Policy. For your
      reference please check Point 32 from the link below:

http://www.partypoker.com/tournaments/tournament_rules.html

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your
      patience and understanding on this matter are highly appreciated, and we
      hope that this situation will not diminish your satisfaction with our
      games.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact
      us. We will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Kind Regards,

Arpan V
      Customer Service
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      This platform is total bullshit. It's not the first time this happens, I remember once a Facebook freeroll ended the exact same you.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Technical difficulties such as this can of course and do occur on many different platforms occasionally.

A lot of the time it is some event beyond the control of the poker room, but I think the most important thing is how the poker room deals with it.

Bart
    • tatisan
      tatisan
      Bronze
      Thats pretty convenient... How easy it is to make $5,000...
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      As the tournament is part of a promotion Party Poker will decide what will happen with it, it could be rescheduled, the affected players will be notified ;)
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Partypoker are constantly having problems with their promotions just now. Who ever is in charge of the operations side of the promos needs to pull the finger out, the platform just cant continue to f@@k up every promotion. Blows my mind that a company the size of Party continues to operate in this way.
    • tatisan
      tatisan
      Bronze
      I guess its only fair to mention that Party handled this in style. I just received an e-mail and $0.62 as the result of the tournament being cancelled.
    • mdkats
      mdkats
      Bronze
      got 0.62$ just because i was sleeping while i have registered to a cancelled freeroll
      thnx partypoker
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iamblueandurmine
      Partypoker are constantly having problems with their promotions just now. Who ever is in charge of the operations side of the promos needs to pull the finger out, the platform just cant continue to f@@k up every promotion. Blows my mind that a company the size of Party continues to operate in this way.
      +1 :s_mad:
    • ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      I was in the top 15 when the tournament stoped. I recieved $2.04
    • Always1moreBeat
      Always1moreBeat
      Bronze
      Handle this in style? are you actually playing on partypoker? One time there server crashed which is like a month ago, maybe a month and a half i lost buyins for more than a 100 dollars. I told them and asked to at least get the money back, and they sent me an automatically responce ending "We are sorry for any inconvenience... havent got a penny for it since. then recently i logged in my account which said i had won 5 tournament dollars... "Click here to receive them" when i did that it said that i couldnt participate in the promotion.. I played the bankroll builder too and received 44 cents. Very generous of them. Its not even enough to play at the lowest cashgame tables.. Yea, they are very classy!
    • raPOKERhaeven
      raPOKERhaeven
      Bronze
      but they giving a little share to player still on the game like me, i got $1.47 having 13,000+ chips when the tourney cancelled
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iamblueandurmine
      Atleast they do continue to operate, unlike some other even bigger company which stubbornly continues to not operate for more than 2 months, and will probably continue to do so for quite some time to come.