This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TAF Question

• Smedley
      Smedley
      Bronze
      Hi there,

If I refer someone, and get the $50 that is needed to cash out, and it's then paid into a poker room, does that count as a deposit, or do I need to withdraw it to my Neteller A/C and deposit into the room from there?

Cheers,

Jay
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Jay,

Your TAF payment into your Poker account does not count as a deposit. It would simply be just a transaction from PokerStrategy to you.

You can chose from 3 poker rooms to transfer your TAF $ to and they are Party Poker, Mansion Poker or Titan Poker.

To receive it in these rooms you must have a player account created with a PokerStrategy.com bonus code or download link.

Depending on which room you chose the cashout in, there are also some terms and conditions in cashing the $ out. You can find out those here

You can also chose a payout to Neteller or Moneybookers. As you rightly pointed out, you could then use it as a deposit in another poker room if you so wished.

Hope this helped,

Kind regards,
      Gary