cash out

• 6 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hello DrDunne,

Pokerstars is (in my personal opinion as I play there regularly) the site that handels my withdrawals the fastest. Whenever I cash out to Neteller it's in my account literally a minute later.

In general though, using ewallets, just take a one working day average to sync your cash outs with your monetary needs and you should be fine. Once again this is what I encountered when cashing out on Pokerstars.

To be absolutely sure, you can always check the Pokerstars site, where you can find all official information.

Hope this helps,

NIVEKii
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      thanks nivekii. my bankroll is not that big ($100) but do you recommend using an ewallet like neteller? i've always thought it would be better to have a bigger bankroll to deal with cos i won't be cashing out much at this limit. i was just going to be cashing out into my bank account....
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey again,

In order to cash out to whatever method you prefer, you must make sure you have deposited via said method. You can't deposit using Neteller for example and withdraw through Moneybookers. I believe in order for you to withdraw to your bank account you must first make a deposit to Pokerstars using that bank account.

If you look at the cash out page on Pokerstars, you will find all and any information you should need to successfully cash out your funds.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      yeah i know that's what i'll be doing, but i just wanted to know whether you recommend neteller or moneybookers to deal with cashing out in future
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Both should be fine. They're both respected ewallets and have adequate security measures in place to ensure your funds are safe. I personally use both, one in $ and one in €. In the end it comes down to personal preference, but you can't go wrong with either of the two.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ok thanks i'll look into it :)