Whats with UNIBET? Admins please answer?

• Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      I really don't understand anymore.

You guys said on your site UNIBET that we get a 1000€ bonus and 30% loyalty bonus. The bonus get to the account at the end of the months. Okay great.

I registered, did everything that stood there and I am now on an dead end.
      I was playing for 4-5 days now, got 2k VIP points and now those disappeared and transferred to € by auto. For 2000VIPs I got ~30€.

Okay great, now what? My VIPs are at a 0, WHY? You guys say on your page I get 100€ for 7k points (the bonus), well how am I going to get them if they get "cashed" by themself?!?

Actually I don't think I have any bonus. The support told me nothing. You guys tell me nothing. I totally feel cheated now. If I knew I get no bonus and the loyalty thing is a part of Unibet anyway. So why did I register over PS.com? They give a 500€ bonus and the loyalty thing.

Anyways I would like any kind of answer from someone who knows. The UNIBET support didn't want to answer my e-mail, even after I linked them PS.com link. Some admin please tell me whats happening? If you give no bonus why you write it? If you give the bonus at the end of a month why my VIPs auto cashed today? I don't get anything anymore, your explanation on the link above is incomplete and I would like some further explanation if possible.

Thank you in Advance, Mario.
  • 8 replies
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      sry double post
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mario,

As you know I'm not an Admin, although the Moderating team work closely with the Admins/Community Managers.

I've also only recently started playing on this particular poker room so I'm not 100% sure of the answer but will flag this with our Unibet key account people for clarification.

Often on poker rooms the VIP points determine your current status level and get reset each month, however all of the points you've earnt since signing up are recorded and count towards any related bonus. There is usually a flag on the software somewhere indicating how many points are left to gain together with timescale and what remaining bonus is available.
      This is however a generalisation and this may differ slightly on Unibet.

Signing up via PokerStrategy.com means that not only are you receiving the best signup bonuses available, but you also earn Strategy points for all of your poker play on that platform which in turn increase your PokerStrategy.com status allowing access to more indepth educational material.
      In addition, having a tracked PokerStrategy.com account means that you would be eligible for all Exclusive PokerStrategy.com tournaments, freerolls, events and rake races that take place in future at this poker room.

I will seek official clarification of the bonuses etc for you and see if we can speed up getting a personalised response for you from Unibet support.

Please bear with me a couple of days as it might take a short while to seek confirmation from Unibet.

Appreciate your patience with this.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      The thing is. You guys say one thing, unibet support says other thing. When I tell to unibet your thing, they ignore me or have no clue?

I just want you guys to check with them whats going on.

And also the VIP system. Can you people get an explanation from them? And the 30% we get it at the end of the month or what? Maybe an update of the web content concerning unibet is needed... I want to be a regular there and don't want lies connected with it :)
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

I've also only recently started playing on this particular poker room so I'm not 100% sure of the answer but will flag this with our Unibet key account people for clarification.
      The network and software is pretty good on unibet isn't it? :D

EDIT: Ah yea I started as PLATINUM and am again PLATINUM in this weeks tier. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that I play over PS ? Please ask about that too. Also if my VIPs get auto cleared whats with their shop then? What if someone wants to buy something from the shop? You would need to collect them for some time wouldn't you? ..
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Zhusy,

Sorry to hear you have been having problems with Unibet.

You have said you signed up through our link etc, which is all you should need to do to get the bonus except that you need to deposit within 10 days of creating your account. Your bonus is then calculated based on how much you deposited.

I would also recommend you check your account settings on the UniBet site to see if there is a way to disable the automatic cashing in of your points. Bear in mind however, even if your points are cashed in, you will still have them counting towards clearing your bonus if you have one.

If you earned enough rake to move up a VIP level, you will also clear your bonus faster as well.

Feel free to post again and let us know if you did the above and if you receive any response from Unibet about the problem, as we obviously want our players to get the bonuses owed to them for playing through us!

Kind Regards,

DC
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I've also sent an email and thank you David for helping out :)
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DtotheC
      Hey Zhusy,

Sorry to hear you have been having problems with Unibet.

You have said you signed up through our link etc, which is all you should need to do to get the bonus except that you need to deposit within 10 days of creating your account. Your bonus is then calculated based on how much you deposited.

I would also recommend you check your account settings on the UniBet site to see if there is a way to disable the automatic cashing in of your points. Bear in mind however, even if your points are cashed in, you will still have them counting towards clearing your bonus if you have one.

If you earned enough rake to move up a VIP level, you will also clear your bonus faster as well.

Feel free to post again and let us know if you did the above and if you receive any response from Unibet about the problem, as we obviously want our players to get the bonuses owed to them for playing through us!

Kind Regards,

DC
      I just checked everything again...
      I wasn't able to deposit within 10days of account creating since I needed for the "ID check" 10 days. I made the deposit 15 days after they approved my account on the ID check. I didn't think the days are so important... but since they are then I can forget the bonus.

As for the VIP "auto" cashing settings I can't find the setting for that, I think it doesn't exist.

I think this is some new system from them. This is why I ask here on this forums whats up with unibet. After I e-mailed their UBER BAD support I got no information. They just copy pasted to me what I can read on the unibet software.

"You earn VIP points as you play real money poker in cash games or tournaments. From April 4th 2011, for every US dollar you generate in rake or tournament fees, you will earn 10 VIP points"

I just wanted some kind on information.

Could you just tell me if we get anything at the end of the months?
      Also bold the 10days thing. And tell people to prepare MANY DOCUMENTS for the ID check :D

The more info players get the more grateful and secure they are. Unibet support and their website don't give much usable info.

Thanks for the help,
      Mario.

:heart: Ingrid :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Zhusy,

I've forwarded this case to our key account manager and should be back once we receive a reply.

:heart: