nl200-600 FR

    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.01.2010 Posts: 4,816
      Hey, any regs from those stakes? I'm playing nl100 currently and i'm planning on moving up soon. what's the level like? too many good regs? too many SNE chasers with breakeven winrates? what about the fishes?
  • 7 replies
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.07.2008 Posts: 130
      How do you find 100nl on Stars? Is it not the worst limit for nitregs? I used to be SN on stars playing 100NL and considering starting again. Many fish? Good times to play?
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.12.2006 Posts: 4,978
      Originally posted by vmarqui
      too many SNE chasers with breakeven winrates?
      wouldnt that be good for you?

      Sorry, I have no idea though, Im just here cause it was on top of the new threads list :f_biggrin: gl with your moving up!
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Joined: 23.10.2007 Posts: 888
      200NL no different... Regs a bit better but not much...

      400NL+ it's a bit different level players...
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Joined: 23.10.2007 Posts: 888
      See you @ tables vmarqui :P
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.01.2010 Posts: 4,816
      Originally posted by iamblueandurmine
      How do you find 100nl on Stars? Is it not the worst limit for nitregs? I used to be SN on stars playing 100NL and considering starting again. Many fish? Good times to play?
      i'd say that there is one fish every six players. you have to do some table selection if you want to play against bad players. but half the regs are pretty bad and very straightforward, so it's not that bad.

      Originally posted by Fongie
      Originally posted by vmarqui
      too many SNE chasers with breakeven winrates?
      wouldnt that be good for you?

      Sorry, I have no idea though, Im just here cause it was on top of the new threads list :f_biggrin: gl with your moving up!
      yup, it's good indeed. thanks :) !
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.01.2010 Posts: 4,816
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke
      200NL no different... Regs a bit better but not much...

      400NL+ it's a bit different level players...
      cool, it's good to know. see you at the tables too. :)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.03.2007 Posts: 1,119
      the game is looser and better, and of course there are some great regs like on every limit its just they are not that tight on these :f_o: