gekitsios scam

• Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      Since admins closed both threads of gekitsios i decided to start this one to help the stakers. I am a greek guy as well and i am very frustrated from gekitsios last comments cause i did support him in a way and i didnt want to believe he was a scammer just a degen that lost staker's roll in high limits.

[Edited by HollyMichelle]

Please do not post that here schris
  • 51 replies
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      This is truly disgusting....

Did anyone know if sharkscope account saves personal information - a while back he asked me to buy him a month's membership there cause he didn't have visa, and he did return the money afterwards, even with a small "bonus for my time", but I am worried now cause I had to enter my visa information in his acount to make the transaction..I will go and check with my bank ASAP....

And to think I really trusted the guy...
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      why u edit my first post ? i didnt share any info . isnt allowed to ask stakers to msg me ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Reason is above Schris7
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      still dont get it .there is no rule that doesnt allow me to ask someone to contact me

but there is in your rules that

6. Exemptions regarding confidentiality

Despite our intention to protect your privacy whenever and wherever possible, we have to abide by the laws. Thus, due to the existing legal, regulatory and security environment, we may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose personally identifiable information about our Users. As it is in our own interest, we will try to limit such disclosures whenever possible, but we believe in good faith that a disclosure is required in the following cases:

If we have to comply with any legal process served on PokerStrategy.com, on any of our websites or Services
      If there are any circumstances where we are under a substantially similar legal obligation (e.g. in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process),
      If we have to act to protect the personal safety of members of the Services or the public interest

if your ps members that got scammed isnt your public interest then what is ?

anyway there re other ways to do that ..
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Schris,

Please note that whilst our Privacy Policy does indeed contain a provision for 'public interest', that doesn't mean that you can start randomly disseminating information here.

You certainly cannot hold yourself to be the adjudicator of 'public interest' in these terms. Indeed, usually only a court can decide that once and for all.

As I've already explained in a couple of threads now, should there be a request from a competent authority with appropriate jurisdiction, we will release whatever information is required by law.

Best,

Marc
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i agree and i can see your point of view of not sharing info in public . my intentions wasnt to post any info in public , i just asked the stakers to contact me and u have a separate rule for public interest and another for law that force u to share info .

i wont start a fight so i wont continue posting in that thread , whatever i had to say i did and there is nothing else to add. if u cant protect your own customers then close the staking forums.
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      if u cant protect your own customers then close the staking forums.
      +1
    • boxerwaldron
      boxerwaldron
      Bronze
      if you cant accept the risks involved in staking then dont stake
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Well i can take the risks and afford to loose that money but that's not the point. If u can't even trust people who were trustworthy in past, there is really no point in staking anybody, since there is completely no guarantee you wont get scamed. Even if i got my money back with all the winnings it wouldn't make up for the time i spent here on forum discussing scams, insted of playing poker.

So i am never staking again, not any new stakees, nor any stakees i have staked in the past and were trustworthy.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      in a well protected community your risk should be if your horse loose your money cause of bad play or being unlucky and not for scamming u.
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      in a well protected community your risk should be if your horse loose your money cause of bad play or being unlucky and not for scamming u.
      True. And here you run much bigger risk of being cheated than some bad luck in game.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      I think i found his youtube channel his name is George from athens.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gekitsios
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      also got his 2+2 username

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/search.php?searchid=19767378

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/262473/
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Basic Principles There are three basic principles in the staking forum that are valid without exception:
      1) PokerStrategy.com takes no responsibility for staking deals between members.

2) PokerStrategy.com will not aid in investigation of problems or potential fraud cases. We will not give away any personal data of a potential "suspect".

3) A member that wants to be staked must create a feedback thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his application. While this thread might be closed or deleted by the moderation team, the creator has no right to request so. In this thread, feedback about the creator will be left unchanged as long as it is otherwise within the board rules.

Everyone that offers himself for staking in this forum agrees that feedback about his person will be publicly viewable on PokerStrategy.com.

i am indignated by the course of action that gekistos took,but it says clear.

i think that untill you file a complaint to the police,pokerstrategy.com's hands are tied
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Looking and find that guy is not going to lead anywhere.Which will be your next move?fight with him?Even chino rheem has some of Mizrachi's money.Around 40k.Staking has it owns risk.I believe its hard to trust people with so much money .Yeah some of them are really trustworthy.Some of them really wants to improve and need a stake,but if you have one bad staking experience,it would be hard to trust someone again.Finally i believe closing his account is a bad move because we wont be able to hear the,if we could change his mind
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      gekitsios has informed me via email that he would like to continue an open dialogue with the affected parties via skype.

If you don't know if you're on his skype list and would like me to forward you skype details to him/have skype contacts exchanged, please let me know at marc.mulhern@pokerstrategy.com or marc.mulhern.ps (Skype)
    • gekitsios1
      gekitsios1
      Global
      i am gekitsios.I was so drunk when i made these comments.Obviously i am really sorry.Because of the flames i said that i ll not log in again in my account,but yersterday i drunk 2 bottles of tequila thats why i was that way.I have personal health problem and i am kinda unstable right now.Just to know i had already start grinding and cleared a small amount of bonus.I hope i will clear more till the end of the month.I would each person that staked me to post here and contact me via community tool to sent me his skype address so i can talk how i payback them to clear my name.Thank you
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios1
      i am gekitsios.I was so drunk when i made these comments.Obviously i am really sorry.Because of the flames i said that i ll not log in again in my account,but yersterday i drunk 2 bottles of tequila thats why i was that way.I have personal health problem and i am kinda unstable right now.Just to know i had already start grinding and cleared a small amount of bonus.I hope i will clear more till the end of the month.I would each person that staked me to post here and contact me via community tool to sent me his skype address so i can talk how i payback them to clear my name.Thank you

Skype -> tools -> options -> privacy -> blocked contact

choose the contacts and unblock

Regards

Thazar
    • gekitsios1
      gekitsios1
      Global
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by gekitsios1

Skype -> tools -> options -> privacy -> blocked contact

choose the contacts and unblock

Regards

Thazar

i have deleted not block them