Waiting but thanks learnt loads!

• titch2211
      titch2211
      Bronze
      hi cant wait to get playing! even if i have to wait a bit i think mansion takes longer than most.

i have read the interesting articles and i have played poker for some time noe and i have learnt double from these articles than i have from just playing. It gives a wonderful insight into the mechanics and psychology of poker play and not just check raise or fold.. i now step back from the action and try to assess the situation before going gung ho! lol

So thanks for the useful deliberation of information. good to c u are caring for the people who want to learn and progress in poker not just to improve on numbers of members!

regards titch2211

:D
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey titch,

Good to hear you are profiting from our articles. I am sure you are looking forward to the vast assortment of additional content that will be available to you as you progress in Status.

Your money, and with it your bronze status should be finished processing soon.

I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • titch2211
      titch2211
      Bronze
      yeh i looking forward to using the software functuions from when i progress to higher levels. this will enable me to assess my hand and others throughout the table quicker and readily available in statistical form. will make my live easier... i hope lol

well thanks for the reply

regards titch... come on bronze status hehe
    • nikolai543
      nikolai543
      Bronze
      since i read this forum i notced you just keep tellink people "were working on it, please be patient" i had id check yesterday but no replay or i havent got the money yet, whats the problem could you please answer me?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nikolai543
      since i read this forum i notced you just keep tellink people "were working on it, please be patient" i had id check yesterday but no replay or i havent got the money yet, whats the problem could you please answer me?
      Hello nikolai543,

There is no problem - its simply that the process of validating new members, ID checking, contacting the Poker-rooms, etc. takes its time. That is why we state that its takes up to 48 hours for you to receive your money, and potentially longer if you have an ID check.

Best regards,
      SoyCD