UTG ($4.46)
      UTG+1 ($5.18)
      UTG+2 ($4)
      MP1 ($7.13)
      MP2 ($5.55)
      CO ($4.63)
      BTN ($3.90)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.12, Hero calls $0.10, BB calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.48) 4:diamond: 3:diamond: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.23, UTG+1 folds, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.23

TURN ($0.94) 4:diamond: 3:diamond: 2:diamond: 5:spade:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.56, Hero calls $0.56

RIVER ($2.06) 4:diamond: 3:diamond: 2:diamond: 5:spade: 8:heart:

Hero bets $1.36, BB raises to $3.26 (AI), Hero calls $1.90

Hero shows Q:diamond: A:diamond:
      (Pre 64%, Flop 0.0%, Turn 0.0%)

BB shows 5:diamond: 6:diamond:
      (Pre 36%, Flop 100.0%, Turn 100.0%)

BB wins $8.16
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello w4terman,

Bet yourself the flop! Don't let them Check behind or anything. If they have a hand then they are going to pay and if not then they ain't gonna pay much either on further streets. Uh and how it continue it's really horrible. You are trapping while being OOP which is just the worst play.

Turn & River ain't the best play either. I would very likely donk the turn to avoid him Checking behind... don't even get what you trying to achieve with the Check.

Best regards.
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      i was thinking that this board was perfect for me too trap!
      was looking like i flop the nuts and the only way i could loose was only if the board paired...

when he shoves all in i was thinking wtf does he have... and i was pretty sure i had the nuts when the money shiped to him i realize that a straithflush was possible :(

i also check the flop waiting for someone catch something maybe he had a Kdiamons or something
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by w4terman
      i was thinking that this board was perfect for me too trap!
      was looking like i flop the nuts and the only way i could loose was only if the board paired...

when he shoves all in i was thinking wtf does he have... and i was pretty sure i had the nuts when the money shiped to him i realize that a straithflush was possible :(

i also check the flop waiting for someone catch something maybe he had a Kdiamons or something
      Never-ever slowplay such a board when you even are OOP! You will miss a lot value in long run.