problem about showing stats

• VIDOCCC
      VIDOCCC
      Bronze
      I've installed elephant but now when I am playing there are no stats around the other players... there is little black blank in the middle of the table and there is an inscription >> '' stats appear as soon as you have played enough hands in this table'' I've been plaing for 2 hours but no stats is available. otherwise the software works good, it saves very hand and so on...
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey VIDOCCC,

please check the import page for imported hands. Check for import errors or ignored hands.

Also, make sure your auto import configuration is correct.
    • marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VIDOCCC
      I've installed elephant but now when I am playing there are no stats around the other players... there is little black blank in the middle of the table and there is an inscription >> '' stats appear as soon as you have played enough hands in this table'' I've been plaing for 2 hours but no stats is available. otherwise the software works good, it saves very hand and so on...

Hey guys,
      I have the same problem, but for longer then 2 hours...

I realize it just some days ago when I began the cash games.

Before I've been play only tournaments MTT-SNG and I always had that black blank on the left top-stats appears as soon as you have played enough hands in this table.

Then I tried out cash games, and I realized that I have been play 150 tournaments without a huge help. Stats about the players in low limits would make it so much easier.

Anyway, I don't think is something about the importing file, I checked many times and everything looks alright, plus as I said in the cash games the stats are working fine!
      I guess has somenthing to do with the tournaments.

Well if someone has a solution, please let me know!

Ciao

Marcello
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, VIDOCCC and Marcepoker17.

The PokerStrategy.com Elephant doesn't support SnG or MTT HUD at this point unfortunately.

You could always use the Hold'Em Manager or PokerTracker3 trial versions. I believe HEM offer 15 days, and PT3 60 days.

Regards,
      Richard
    • marcepoker17
      marcepoker17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Hello, VIDOCCC and Marcepoker17.

The PokerStrategy.com Elephant doesn't support SnG or MTT HUD at this point unfortunately.

You could always use the Hold'Em Manager or PokerTracker3 trial versions. I believe HEM offer 15 days, and PT3 60 days.

Regards,
      Richard
      Ok..That's a pretty good reason.. =)
      Shame, it would be super helpful :(

Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards

Ciao
      Marcello