This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

______ would not give me money!

• DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      I tried to sign up for Moneyteller. They wanted me to fill in a application form! Not only that but they required important private information like... MY PASSWORD!

They were offering $100 if I completed the application form. THIS IS A SCAM!

Pokerstrategy please help me get the $100 for nothing without completing a form or verifying that I am a real person.

:s_cool:
  • 4 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Why someone would want to give anything for free, to the person which isn't real?

No offense, but I think that should be a standard confirmation.

P.S. I'm not sure.. Moneyteller? Maybe you meant NETELLER or MONEYBOOKERS? What password, and where exactly they're asking for you?
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      I don't know if you're taking sarcasm to another level or not. The answer lies in whether you noticed which forum this was posted in. ;)
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      The fact is, i honnestly thought that you have a problem, and i tried to help you, lol.

The thing is, if you would really be such a fish, to accuse some internet bank, that they're asking your password then, you could easily make such a huge mistake in name of the bank, and you couldn't care less, where're you posting this thread.

But to sum everything up.. Well played, sir.. Well played.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      The D- OP wasn't helped by having the level revealed after the first post. :facepalm: