______ would not give me money!

• DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      I tried to sign up for Moneyteller. They wanted me to fill in a application form! Not only that but they required important private information like... MY PASSWORD!

They were offering $100 if I completed the application form. THIS IS A SCAM!

Pokerstrategy please help me get the $100 for nothing without completing a form or verifying that I am a real person.

:s_cool:
  • 4 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Why someone would want to give anything for free, to the person which isn't real?

No offense, but I think that should be a standard confirmation.

P.S. I'm not sure.. Moneyteller? Maybe you meant NETELLER or MONEYBOOKERS? What password, and where exactly they're asking for you?
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      I don't know if you're taking sarcasm to another level or not. The answer lies in whether you noticed which forum this was posted in. ;)
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      The fact is, i honnestly thought that you have a problem, and i tried to help you, lol.

The thing is, if you would really be such a fish, to accuse some internet bank, that they're asking your password then, you could easily make such a huge mistake in name of the bank, and you couldn't care less, where're you posting this thread.

But to sum everything up.. Well played, sir.. Well played.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      The D- OP wasn't helped by having the level revealed after the first post. :facepalm: