This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where to move my bankroll?

• RCold
      RCold
      Bronze
      Help me out! I can't decide what poker client I will join, my bankroll is approx. 2300$. I play Hold em', sng-s, mtt-s, cash etc. I'm currently playing in Prima network & Mansion (have cleared the 50$ PS bonus). What do u think is the best site to join at this time?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi RCOld,

Since you seem to play quite a large variety of Formats without a seeming preference, its hard to recommend a certain platform - Yet I would recommend perhaps clearing some bonuses - since these are always a nice way of boosting the bankroll. Our Titan Bonus is quite nice with 200% up to $600, and the platform also offers a broad variety of Formats and good software + a nice playerbase (with lots of Fish).

Otherwise you might find some interesting posts in our "Partner Sites" subforums that could help make your decision easier.

Best of luck in making a good decision!
      SoyCD
    • RCold
      RCold
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hi RCOld,

Our Titan Bonus is quite nice with 200% up to $600, and the platform also offers a broad variety of Formats and good software + a nice playerbase (with lots of Fish).

SoyCD
      Maybe I would but they don't accept Estonian players.
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      POKERSTARS
    • RCold
      RCold
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sw0ldo
      POKERSTARS
      Yeah, your right, I made up my mind and I move 2/3 of my bankroll there. Lets hope I like it there :)