Where to move my bankroll?

• RCold
      RCold
      Bronze
      Help me out! I can't decide what poker client I will join, my bankroll is approx. 2300$. I play Hold em', sng-s, mtt-s, cash etc. I'm currently playing in Prima network & Mansion (have cleared the 50$ PS bonus). What do u think is the best site to join at this time?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi RCOld,

Since you seem to play quite a large variety of Formats without a seeming preference, its hard to recommend a certain platform - Yet I would recommend perhaps clearing some bonuses - since these are always a nice way of boosting the bankroll. Our Titan Bonus is quite nice with 200% up to $600, and the platform also offers a broad variety of Formats and good software + a nice playerbase (with lots of Fish).

Otherwise you might find some interesting posts in our "Partner Sites" subforums that could help make your decision easier.

Best of luck in making a good decision!
      SoyCD
    • RCold
      RCold
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hi RCOld,

Our Titan Bonus is quite nice with 200% up to $600, and the platform also offers a broad variety of Formats and good software + a nice playerbase (with lots of Fish).

SoyCD
      Maybe I would but they don't accept Estonian players.
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      POKERSTARS
    • RCold
      RCold
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sw0ldo
      POKERSTARS
      Yeah, your right, I made up my mind and I move 2/3 of my bankroll there. Lets hope I like it there :)