bet365 VIP Scheme

• DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

How does the bet365 VIP Scheme work?

• Earn 15 Merit Points for every €1 in rake and tournament fees while playing on bet365's real money tables
      • Achieve one of bet365's status level Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum
      • Exchange your Merit Points into Cash Rewards or Tournament Tokens.

Important information: All Merit Points which are not exchanged within 12 months will expire. Merit Points also expire if players are not active at bet365 poker tables for a period of 3 months.

How many Merit Points are required for the status level?

What Cash Rewards or Tournament Tokens can I buy for my Merit Points and how much cashback is this?

Merit Points can be saved and exchanged into Cash Rewards and Tournament Tokens. Some of the rewards require a minimum status level which is outlined below.

Note: To be eligible to claim any of these rewards, you must have qualified for the relevant level, or a higher level, in each of the three calendar months preceding the month in which you wish to claim.

Loyalty Rewards

If you maintain the bet365 Platinum Level for 6 consecutive months you can claim a €500 cash from bet365 support.

Related Links

• 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Why does bet365 has the worst first deposit bonus and VIP Programs among all the other Ipoker Skins? I mean... Cmon, guys! FDB clears at the rate of 16% RakeBack, not to mention the VIP program which is probably the worst I've ever seen.