This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bet365 VIP Scheme

• DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Bronze

How does the bet365 VIP Scheme work?

• Earn 15 Merit Points for every €1 in rake and tournament fees while playing on bet365's real money tables
      • Achieve one of bet365's status level Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum
      • Exchange your Merit Points into Cash Rewards or Tournament Tokens.

Important information: All Merit Points which are not exchanged within 12 months will expire. Merit Points also expire if players are not active at bet365 poker tables for a period of 3 months.

How many Merit Points are required for the status level?

What Cash Rewards or Tournament Tokens can I buy for my Merit Points and how much cashback is this?

Merit Points can be saved and exchanged into Cash Rewards and Tournament Tokens. Some of the rewards require a minimum status level which is outlined below.

Note: To be eligible to claim any of these rewards, you must have qualified for the relevant level, or a higher level, in each of the three calendar months preceding the month in which you wish to claim.

Loyalty Rewards

If you maintain the bet365 Platinum Level for 6 consecutive months you can claim a €500 cash from bet365 support.

Related Links

• 1 reply
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Why does bet365 has the worst first deposit bonus and VIP Programs among all the other Ipoker Skins? I mean... Cmon, guys! FDB clears at the rate of 16% RakeBack, not to mention the VIP program which is probably the worst I've ever seen.