This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

databases

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey, i just cashed out leaving $7 in my account and i thought i would try and see what i could turn it into. i created a new database on the elephant so that no previous HH would be involved and it would be like i was starting from scratch with that $7. i don't want to lose all of my previous HH; i just want to be able to switch between databases depending on where i play, since my bankroll will mainly be on partypoker but i will also be trying to build a separate roll on stars. basically, when i created a new database it ends up importing all of the previous hands as well and i don't want it to. is there any way around this? i ended up creating a new folder underneith the normal hand history folder specifically for this and rerouted the path that pokerstars uses to save hand histories. i linked this up to the elephant but it still imports all previous hand histories, even from full tilt and william hill which i don't use. need a little help... thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey DrDunne,

everything was imported into the new database because you did not deactivate the automatic import folderes beforehand.

To circumvent this completly, create a new database but move your handhistory (originals) to different folders which are not configured to be automatically imported.

Create a backup folder for your handhistories and move everything there to start from scratch.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      oops. thanks :)