NL jurney at Party (NL4 now)

• moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      Hello there!

This is the first real post I have made here on pokerstrategy but I've been around for quite some thime. My journey as a pokerplayer started at the playmoney and freerolls before I started with 50$ @ ft. It went great learnt a lot about poker. My bankroll was at maybe 450$ but you know what happened to ft soo...

After that I didn't play that much poker at all untill I realised that I had 50$ 2nd startingpackage at party. I started playing last week and after just some sesions I had >100$ and 95PP but... you had to make 100PP to get your 50$ so I was down to 57$ again. A bit sad to lose half your bankroll lika that.

But now to the fun part! I'm going to try to move from NL2 to NL4 @ party in ONE day! I realise that it might not be possible but I don't mind 10-1 odds.

I'm doing this because:
      1, It's a fun this to try.
      2, To improve my game.
      3,To se if blogging is something fun. People tell me it's good for there game to write down stuff after the sesion so I might start with it to.
      4, To improve my english. So if I make a horrible mistake in spelling or something I don't mind if you tell me :)
      5, and yea, if I dubble my bankroll I wouldn't mind that either!

Plan:
      Start as early as I can and play 9-12tables of 9max without stats.
  • 36 replies
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hum... I'd like to see that! I'll check back tomorrow. GL mate. :s_cool: :s_cool: :s_cool:
    • gartaaa
      gartaaa
      Bronze
      Good luck man will be quite impressed if you are successful:)
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      Okey, let's begin! I'm possible to grind tonight so there's no way I'm making this! I could do it tomorrow but I'm up early and is realy feeling for playing some poker now! :f_biggrin:

Starting bankroll: 53.23
      Goal bankroll: 103.23

It's a shame that elephant isn't working for me and the PT3 60 trial has ended so there won't be any graphs but I'll at least post the amount of hands I've played and some basic stats that party saves.

Se you at the NL2 tables at party!
      Bronze
      use HEM trial ?
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      I've done that to but it was just a week or something.

Bankroll: $55,80 USD

A bit dissapointing start. I'm not playing my A-game. Usually I'm not thinking that much on the money and just trying to put in much time instead but that change a bit with this challenge.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I expect it is possible to do this. I went from 58 to 147 in one session last weekend if that's any encouragement; it was all nl4 full ring though.

GL with the challenge, they are always fun to do. Will watch with interest. :)
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      I'm sooo disapointed in how I'm playing and only 2$+ in 1,5h is just...bad
      I'll go going to have a break and then hit the tables again and see if I can pick up my game!

Bankroll 55$ :f_mad:
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      gogogo! you better not end today with any less than $103.23! no pressure or anything..
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      I needed that break! I'm now playing much better then before.

BR: 60$ :facepalm:

A progress at least but it's going far to slow for me to make it like this. I would need a massive upsving to make it.
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      This didn't go so well. I'm not playing anymore today because I'm not gonna make it so I don't want to make an "okey" effort. I started to bluff more (tillt) to make more money fast and we all know that bluffing in the micros i suicide. And I have never tillted of a bankroll and I don't want this to be the first time.

I hope I didn't disappoint anyone by not finish this :facepalm:
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      No problem ! Just change the name of the blog in "nl2 to nl4 in one week or two weeks" .That sounds more realistic.And you won't be forced to play like a robot.
      Good luck!
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by moneymaker19
      I'm sooo disapointed in how I'm playing and only 2$+ in 1,5h is just...bad
      I'll go going to have a break and then hit the tables again and see if I can pick up my game!

Bankroll 55$ :f_mad:
      Wait! You played for just 1.5 hours??? I thought you were going to grind like 7+ hours at least to accomplish this! :s_o:
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michellecip
      No problem ! Just change the name of the blog in "nl2 to nl4 in one week or two weeks" .That sounds more realistic.And you won't be forced to play like a robot.
      Good luck!
      Maybe I will. But might locking for going gold at ps insteed. A bit hard at NL2! ;) School starts soon so I don't know how much free time I will have then but I would realy like to be like NL25-50 till next summer so I can make some small cash :f_biggrin:

Anyone knows how to dubble quote? Anyway, blackops888 I had only been playing for 1,5h and made a very small profit so the idea of grinding 10h and not making it wasn't so fun.
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      You just quote the first,then copy the second message you want to quote and add [quote]Originally posted by ... in front and [/quote at the end.

I didnt wrote it with the ] because it apears like a quote! lol
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Good luck!
      Maybe I will. But might locking for going gold at ps insteed. A bit hard at NL2! ;) School starts soon so I don't know how much free time I will have then but I would realy like to be like NL25-50 till next summer so I can make some small cash :f_biggrin:

Anyone knows how to dubble quote? Anyway, blackops888 I had only been playing for 1,5h and made a very small profit so the idea of grinding 10h and not making it wasn't so fun.
      I still think you should try at least 6 hours a day, man. Think about it...
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      You just quote the first,then copy the second message you want to quote and add quote]Originally posted by ... in front and [/quote at the end.

I didnt wrote it with the ] because it apears like a quote! lol
      Thanks! This might be a strange question but mate, can you say that to girls to? I mean it's not like you say dude to a girl.

I still think you should try at least 6 hours a day, man. Think about it...
      What a nightmare to grind NL2 like that! ABC poker all day loooong
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      Thanks! This might be a strange question but mate, can you say that to girls to? I mean it's not like you say dude to a girl.
      I'm not sure i get your question. ?( Can you rephrase it please?
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      I was gonna say "thanks mate" but I don't know if "mate" is for both boy&girls
    • michellecip
      michellecip
      Bronze
      I was gonna say "thanks mate" but I don't know if "mate" is for both boy&girls
      You can use "mate" for both.Btw i'm actually a guy ! Michelle is an italian name for boys.I have origins there.