This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My stats, okey?!

• minibiff
      minibiff
      Bronze
      Hey guys, found this thread on 2+2 where you can post your pokerstats and people look and see if they find anything strange.
      I hope that it is okey that i post this thread?! Please :s_biggrin:

Im having some problems, I crush NL2 but I run into some problems while trying NL4.

Heres the overall graph, isnt NSW abit to low? Maybe a leak?

Here's just Nl2 graph.

And NL4 graph!

Statistics

Position

Preflop

Do you guys see anything that could be a leak?
  • 3 replies
    • minibiff
      minibiff
      Bronze
      Just realized that Position and Preflop is with NL2 aswell.
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      Thing i saw is you are raising a lot of your small blinds and your VPIP is a bit high for it to... Which usually is not a good idea.

your sb pfr and vpip should be a lot lower than you BU.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      From what I can see you alter your game between NL2 and NL4, you're quite a bit tighter on NL4 and also more passive preflop. Maybe this could be a bit of scared money syndrome?

Also, your aggression postflop could be higher, which might be contributing to your low W$WSF stat. Also contributing to this could be the fact your turn cbet is quite high, that may indicate that you're not Cbetting the flop without a hand often enough. You could be losing out of quite a bit of money this way, as even the donks on NL2 and NL4 still fold to a lot of Cbets :)