need help asap

• Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i dont know if u share the same admins with the customer support but it takes ages to get an answer from there.

So, i had created an acc via ps for betfair following all the rules by letter at 5th of august, For the first 4 days i noticed i wasnt getting any points so i contacted customer support who said to contact betfair and so i did.They told me that my acc was correctly tracked and starting receiving points but i got no points towards of 5th-8th august and now the ps support told me that i wont receive any points for that period.I dont care whos fault is (betfair or pokerstrategy) , all i know is that its not my fault and since pokerstrategy makes money cause of my rake i demand to have what i should have from the beginning . That means 153$worth points and also to include that sum in their ongame rakerace.

I ve tried to be more than friendly but it seems i dont get what i deserve.i kindly request for an admin to look at my case and i am happy to share any info to prove all the above.

thx
  • 19 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Schris7,

Sorry to hear you've experienced some problems, but thanks for posting it in such a constructive and friendly way.

I will flag this with our Community Managers (CM's) straight away. The CM's are best placed to fully investigate the situation and to see what can be done.

I'll ask them to contact you as soon as they can, but please bear with them a short while whilst they look into the full situation and get back to you.

Thanks again and someone will be in touch,

Best regards,

Bart
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Schris7,

I've personally looked into this case and I can confirm that prior to August 9th, you were not tracked to PokerStrategy.com with your Betfair account. This means that Betfair haven't provided us with any details of your activity for the 5th-8th August and we cannot grant StrategyPoints for those days.

When you say Betfair told you that you were tracked, I'd suggest that they actually said that you weren't previously tracked but since you didn't come through another affiliate, they were able to retag your account to PokerStrategy.com. This is certainly the information I have from Betfair.

I can't offer any advice as to why your account was previously untracked, but there doesn't appear to have been a general problem with tracking for those days. The logical conclusion therefore is that you didn't follow the instructions fully, because a general problem or fault on our side would have affected more than one user; which isn't the case in this instance.

I know this isn't the answer I want to hear, but unfortunately there's nothing further we can do here. Betfair will simply not provide activity data for untracked players, which, during the period in question, you were.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Marc
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i can give u my activity from 5th-8th since betfair tracks each sng i play . i dont know with such a proof why u cant add the points i raked . i followed all the required step for registering the acc and yes i cleared the cookies in both internet explorer and mozilla and i am positive that the tracking problem didnt come from my part ... dont know what else i can do.. guess nothing else..

thanks for your time .
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey Schris7,

Can you send the activity report to my email please: ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com

many thanks
      Ingrid
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      hey Schris7,

Can you send the activity report to my email please: ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com

many thanks
      Ingrid
      can u contact me on skype please cause its not so easy :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      of course :D added you now! ingrid.nagy.ps
    • thefiqs
      thefiqs
      Bronze
      Hello!

I'm from the hungarian forum and have same problem. I need 2 missed day to get my points for the diamond.

Can I send you my screenname and the historys please?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thefiqs
      Hello!

I'm from the hungarian forum and have same problem. I need 2 missed day to get my points for the diamond.

Can I send you my screenname and the historys please?
      Szia :)

Szerintem amint a pontok frissulnek az adatbazisban, a te statuszod is Diamond lesz :) jol tudom?

de nyugodtan vegyel fel skypeon.
      Ingrid
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      I had the same problem. I don't care about the points as they wouldn't be very many but you might want to look into why betfair isn't tagging accounts properly.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I took contact with fiqs :) and we are discussing the issue.
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      I signed up at Betfair yesterday, deposited $50 and hope I will recieve my points cause I cant stand being a bronzey anymore :s_frown:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darrenrudolph
      I signed up at Betfair yesterday, deposited $50 and hope I will recieve my points cause I cant stand being a bronzey anymore :s_frown:
      Hey Darren,

I hope you'll enjoy playing at Betfair :)

Your StrategyPoints may take a few days to be updated, but don't worry it will come eventually.

Don't forget about the [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-$100-14-day-$3,400-Freerolls-at-Betfair-Poker_50717/]weekly depositor freerolls[/URL]!

Don't worry about being bronzey :)

Ingrid
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      hey Ingrid
      Thanks for the confirmation :f_cool:
      I have already grown fond of my opponents :)
      Tho I had AA vs KK and QQ just now and the river was a Q :s_confused: hehe
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey Ingrid
      Thanks for the confirmation :f_cool:
      I have already grown fond of my opponents :)
      Tho I had AA vs KK and QQ just now and the river was a Q :s_confused: hehe
      awww you're so sweet, using pink :f_love:

Yeah, that we call variance :( that sneaky little thing, nobody likes!
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      I sent a email to info@betfair asking them to see that I am being tracked to Pokerstrategy.com and recieved this reply,

"Thank you for contacting Betfair.
      Please be advised that after looking at your account I can see that you are not currently linked to any affiliate site. I have now raised this matter with our Poker Affiliate team for the pokerstrategy.com link to be put in place. Once this has been done we will be back in contact with you. "

So does this mean i wont recieve any points until they contact me?

I raked over $4 on each of the 1st two days :s_confused:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      oh :( saddest! You forgot to use our bonus code Darren?

Well, this means that you will receive StrategyPoints only from the day you're tracked and not for any rake before this date. But will have to see this once the re-track was done. Check back in a few days.

Ingrid
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      what was the bonus code? I used WELCOME50
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      what was the bonus code? I used WELCOME50
      yes, WELCOME50 :)

Don't worry, they'll fix it soon Darren.
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      missing a few days isn't really a train-smash, as long as I begin to earn PS points soon Im happy! Il go for gold status next month :s_biggrin: